K-pop

K-pop: My Favorite K-pop Christmas Songs

7:15 PM

Hey guys~ It's me, Payton ^^ Two posts in one day yay~~~~~

Well, any who, I'd like to talk to you guys about my favorite k-pop Christmas songs. Christmas is coming up in a few days, so here are a few songs that I can't help but put on repeat this season~

Let's go!


1) 눈사탕 (Snow Candy) by 스타쉽플래닛 (Starship Planet) 



Because we've just met, you obviously 
don't know about my obsession with Boyfriend. Well, 
Boyfriend is definitely my favorite boy group. 
I love their sweet flower boyish vibe. And I 
feel that this song totally brings out their 
flower boy charms~ Now, Starship Ent. always
comes out with a new Christmas song every year. 
Pink Romance and White Love were 
both amazing, but I think I loved this song the best~ 
-Kwangmin biased- lol

2) 12월의 기적 (Miracles in December) by EXO



Okay, this definitely has to be the most beautiful k-pop christmas song I have ever heard. I really do have a soft spot for ballads. I think that this song was beautifully written and composed. I do wish that I could have heard everyone's voices though ^^

3) 흰눈 사이로 하이힐 타고 (Dashing Through the Snow in High Heels) by Orange Caramel (feat.NU'EST)


Now, this song is from last year, but I did love it ever so much lol I honestly don't listen to Orange Caramel, but I do listen to NU'EST. I think that they're the reason why I was so drawn to this song. I love this song because of it's bubbly and playful feel. That's definitely something we all need in life lol

4) 1,2,3 by f(x)


Although this song may be from 2011, who can resist this song??? And it's in english!!! f(x) is definitely my FAVORITE girl group and not to mention that their english is perfect ^^ And we get to hear Amber sing? SIGN ME UP FOR THAT LOL 

5) Christmas Day by EXO


Hey you, yes you! Have you watched 
the live performance of this song yet? No? You 
Haven't? WHAT? WHY? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? Here: 
(http://www.youtube.com/watchv=Lq5QXdCls9k) YOU MUST 
WATCH IT! I never knew that Christmas could ever be this sexual and suggestive until I watched this video. With that said, just watch it LOL

So, that pretty much sums up all of my favorite k-pop Christmas songs as of right now~ (THESE SONGS ARE IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER~) Hopefully I was able to introduce you to some new holiday tunes, or if you've already heard these songs, hopefully you agree that they're awesome ^^


Until next time, 



   -Payton ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~