Ulzzang Fashion

Ulzzang Fashion: "Blue Star" [Photo Heavy]

2:17 PM


Hey guys~ 





Here's my ulzzang outfit of the day ^^ Today was rather casual, so I was just wearing a simple & casual dress, tights, and my platform Converse. 

Here we go~~~


What I wore: 


1) A black & white star dress from Forever 21 (Size reference: I'm wearing a small)



2) Blue tights from Old Navy (Size reference: I'm wearing Petite-Small)



3) Black ankle cut platform Converse

Altogether:






So, for a size reference, I am 5'2 so around 160 cm. I'm rather petite in height but I think anyone can pull off this look ^^ Make sure to give feedback in the comments below if you have time~ 

Thanks <3

    -Payton ^^

FUTURE POST: ULZZANG MAKEUP TUTORIAL 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~