Ulzzang Fashion

Ulzzang Fashion: New Year's/Holiday Party Outfit Ideas [Photo Heavy]

1:56 PM

안녕하세요 친구들 ^^ 어떻게 지내세요?
난 괜찮아요 ㅎㅎ



So, as we all know, Christmas is over :( BUT there's still a huge party that's coming up~ And that party will be for New Year's~~~~ So, I have compiled a four outfit ideas that hopefully you'll find helpful when putting together your New Year's party outfit <3


1) Plaid Love -Casual-



LOVE Sweater- Forever 21 (Size Reference: I'm wearing a small)
Plaid Shorts- Forever 21 (Size Reference: I'm wearing a small)
*SIDE NOTE: The shorts are actually come with removal suspenders which I took off for the picture*
Platform Converse: Converse Store lol

2) Desert Rose -Casual-



Maroon Top: unknown *sorry*
(High Waisted) Shorts: Urban Outfitters
White Knee Highs: Charlotte Russe 
Roxy Tan/Brown Boots: TJ MAXX

3) Navy Boys -Girly Casual-



Navy Cardigan: Old Navy (Size Reference: I'm wearing a small)
BOYS Dress: H&M (Size Reference: I'm wearing a small)
Navy Tights: Old Navy
Mouse Flats: Kohl's 

4) Girl's Day Status -Fancy-



Dress: Forever 21 (Size Reference: I'm wearing a small)
Platform Wedges: Charlotte Russe


So~ I hope these outfits gave you a bit of inspiration when you pick out what you'll wear for your New Year's Party. I personally wore the last outfit on Christmas ^^ For New Year's, I'll probably go with something more on the casual side~

Don't forget to enter your email into the box on the right side of the screen to receive emails whenever I update on KPWP ^^

Until next time, 

    -Payton ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~