K-drama

K-Drama: My Current 3 Favorites ^^

12:13 PM

Hello my friends~ Welcome back to KPWP ^^ 



(WARNING: This post may contain spoilers!)

Today's post will be about my current favorite Korean dramas. Sadly, this post doesn't include The Heirs because I finished the drama a long time ago lol The 3 dramas that I will be posting about are 3 that I am currently watching or have finished watching over the past 3 weeks. 



1) Marry Him If You Dare (미래의 선택) 


I know, I know, this drama came out around the same time The Heirs did. But during that time, I was totally focused on The Heirs (which was fantastic btw). Yet, over my 3 week winter break, I slowly eased into this drama. This drama was absolutely amazing. I loved all of the underlying messages about fate and love and whatnot. Not to mention, my undying love for Yoon Eun Hye and Jung Yonghwa. 

Although I did wish that Mi Rae could have definitely for sure ended up with Se Joo, the producers of the drama leave that up for our imagination. So, surprisingly, this drama doesn't contain the usual K-drama formula I mentioned in my post here: http://k-partywithpayton.blogspot.com/2013/12/k-drama-what-kills-me.html. It does contain a blind girl, a jerk face, and a prince charming, but you don't know who she ends up with. All in all, this was a fabulous drama.

2) Pretty Man (예쁜남자)


I am currently watching this drama right now. And man, do I love it lol What more could I ask for? I love Jang Geun Suk and IU. And now I have a new-found-love aka Lee Jang Woo. I love love love Bo Tong's and David's characters. Geun Suk always plays the same jerky characters lol

BUT there is a huge downside. I think we all know who Bo Tong will end up with :( This drama totally follows my stereotypical K-drama formula here (http://k-partywithpayton.blogspot.com/2013/12/k-drama-what-kills-me.html). But this is still a must watch drama. Who knows? The drama isn't over yet. Maybe Bo Tong will end up with David? HAHA JK NOT LIKELY LOL

3) My Love From Another Star (별에서 온 그대)


Dear guys, this drama is ruining my life. And I guarantee that it shall ruin your life as well. Words cannot describe how much I adore this drama. I'm done 4 lyfe guys. DONE. 

Where do I start? First off, I was hooked at the first episode. Usually the first few episodes of a K-drama are boring to me. But the first episode killed me in the best way possible. Like, I can't even LOL Secondly, two of my true loves are in this drama. That would be Kim Soo Hyun and Ahn Jae Hyun. No, too much handsomeness in one drama lol I just started this drama, but I can tell that this drama will definitely be a life changer. PLEASE WATCH THIS DRAMA, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE LOL 

So yes, these are my three current favorite dramas. Out of the three, Marry Him If You Dare is the only drama that I have completed because not all of the episodes for Pretty Man and My Love From Another Star are out yet. I strongly recommend watching these dramas. They are have really good messages behind them and you can also pick up some Korean skills lol

Until next time, 

     -Payton ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~