Ulzzang Makeup

Ulzzang Makeup: SKIN FOOD Review Part 1 [Photo Heavy]

12:30 PM


Hello everyone~ Welcome back to KPWP ^^




Sorry if it seems as if I died and fell off the face of the earth LOL I'm still alive, but currently back at school...so I am very busy lol~

Well here is the long awaited SKIN FOOD Review part 1! Today I am reviewing the SKIN FOOD Tomato Smoothie Tint in Orange Tomato, the SKIN FOOD Choco Smoky Waterproof Eyeline Jam in Choco Black, and the SKIN FOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream in Shade 03 Sand Beige.


Lets start the review~

1) SKIN FOOD Tomato Smoothie Tint in Orange Tomato




Now, my first impressions of this product were that it had cute packaging and that it smelled nice lol But when I put it on, I was surprised. The color isn't a neon orange, but a natural orange that can be built up into a more obvious orange if you applied more coats.  I actually purchased this product so I could create an orange gradient lip, and I was very pleased with the turn out.

But what really surprised me was how long lasting this product was. Right after I applied this to my lips and took a few pictures, I tried to wipe the product off of my lips with a napkin. And although I wiped my lips with a napkin, the orange pigmentation stayed right on my lips! So if you're a person who dislikes reapplying throughout the day, THIS PRODUCT IS FOR YOU! ^^

The only downside is that this product is rather drying, obviously because it is a lip tint. But that can easily be fixed my applying some chapstick after putting on the tint~

I give this product a 4 out of 5.

2) SKIN FOOD Choco Smoky Waterproof Eyeline Jam in Choco Black








Okay, this product totally BLEW ME AWAY! I'll start off by saying that I have never used anything but pencil liners and liquid pen liners. I have NEVER applied eyeliner with a brush. But using this product was amazingly simple! 

Let me talk about all of the postives~ (SIDE NOTE: This product has no negatives in my opinion ^^) The consistency of this eyeliner was very creamy and glided onto my lid very nicely. Let me just say that the precision of the little brush that cam ealong with this eyeliner was scary amazing. The brush made is so easy for me to apply my eyeliner in the way that I wanted. My eyeliner look is rather hard to do because I usually have trouble making the wings of my eyeliner clean and sharp. But because the little brush with this eyeliner has amazing precision, I was able to complete my eyeliner quickly and easily. 

I'll just say that I regret every second of my life that I have spent NOT using this product. I totally totally totally reccomend this product to everyone and anyone looking for an amazingly easy to apply product with a brush that has amazing precision. 

I give this product a 5+ out of 5.

3) SKIN FOOD Peach Sake Pore BB Cream in Shade 03 Sand Beige




I was very pleased when I found out that SKIN FOOD stores in America carry 6 shades in the BB Creams instead of the standard 2 colors they usually have in Korea. There were three lighter shades and three darker shades. I found that the third lightest shade matched me perfectly. I have never used a Korean BB cream before, so now I know what a legit Korean bb cream is like lol

The formula is very pigmented and has medium to high coverage in my opinion. You can easily build up the color if you want more coverage. I also feel like this bb cream is more on the matte side, which I'm okay with ^^ I also love how creamy this bb cream is and how easily it glides onto your skin~ Oh, and the product smells nice also. Sort of like peaches lol 

Also, this bb cream lasted SO LONG. Because I have ridiculously oily skin, my bb cream and/or face makeup rarely lasts more than an hour or two -_- But the color of this bb cream lasted throughout the day, regardless of my crazy oily skin. 

I totally recommend this product! Do not hesitate to buy this product if you think that your skin is too dark to wear this bb cream. There are 6 colors available, and the darker shades are pretty dark. I'm pretty sure one of the shades will match you perfectly ^^

All in all, I give this product a 5 out of 5 ^^

Here is a picture of my bare face, unfiltered and without any of the products on yet~


Now here is an unfiltered picture of my face wearing ALL three of the products that I have just reviewed. 


* you can't really see the lip tint -_- but that product is amazing. The bb cream really helped even out my skin tone and blur out imperfections~ 

I definitely recommend all of these products and will review the other half of my SKIN FOOD products soon~ 

Until next time,

    -Payton <3


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~