K-pop

K-pop: Must View = BAP 1004 (Angel) [GIF Heavy]

9:47 PM

Yay~ New Must View! On........BAP 1004!



BAP's comebacks always ruin my life LOL (SIDE NOTE: I have seen BAP live in concert for their BAP Live On Earth Concert in LA. They are spectacular on the computer screen, and you can bet your a$$ they're even more amazing in real life LOL

Well, I was anticipating this comeback. I absolutely adored this music video. I know I may be shamed for this, but I usually tend to like songs with a Rain Sound, Stop it, or Coffee Shop vibe. But I feel like this song had the perfect combination of a ballad-y feel and their usual hard core feel lol




Let's talk about the vocals! 

Oh course, Daehyun never fails to amaze me. He has such amazing pipes that have been blessed by the K-pop gods LOL And who could forget Youngjae? But what I like best about this song, is that I feel as if the parts were more evenly distributed. I think it's fair to say that Jongup & Himcham ALWAYS get the shorter end of the stick when it comes to parts in their songs. I actually got to hear Jongup's lovely voice~ And Himchan too! 

Obviously, Bang & Zelo's raps are always top notch. 





Now, who could forget the dancing? I can't find words that would do this dance justice. All that I can say is WOW lol And Zelo & Jongup's duet dance in the beginning? AMAZING. DID YOU SEE ZELO'S FREAKIN' MATRIX MOVE???? 






Now I just want to talk about a few of my favorite highlights (WARNING: I'm Zelo biased)

First, let's talk about Jongup! (My second favorite~) I loved how he was standing in front of that wall with wings on it. I don't now, I just thought it was so dramatic lol I think that boy is getting more handsome by the day! And I loved how he actually got more than one line in this song~





Next, Himchan~ Oh the sweet sweet visual of the group. I don;t care what people say, I think his acting was very nice~ I could feel the emotion he emitted throughout the music video! He had me crying on the edge of my seat literally the WHOLE time. I thought that scene where he was pointing the gun at the mirror (and how in the mirror it showed him holding a gun to his head) was absolutely beautiful. I felt like his reflection in the mirror showed us how he was feeling inside. So artistic. So beautiful. So done. 



And...I saved my favorite for last....Zelo. I loved how he had the carousel in the background. It made me feel all nostalgic. And his dancing...oh lord, that child can dance. I love how...I don't know how to say it...Zelo seems all grown up in this MV. It makes me happy and sad at the same time. Let's all just bask in Zelo's glory. 









I seriously can't believe I witnessed these gods in person LOL 

So that pretty much wraps up this Must View! Sorry that this Must View lacks commentary. It's just that...this MV is just one of those MV's that you can't find words for. 

Have you seen this music video? If you haven't, GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW lol It's insanely beautiful~ Hopefully I introduced you to new music if you didn't know BAP or hopefully we were able to share of love for BAP <3

Until next time,

     -Payton ^^


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~