Life~

Life~: Over 1000 Views for KPWP ^^

9:07 PM

Wow guys~ I seriously can't thank you enough ^^ I've actually reached over 1000 views and I've had my blog for less than two full months...




I know that 1000 views may not seem like much to those who have popular blogs that receive 1000's of views A DAY, but everyone starts out with nothing, right? ^^

I started this blog not really knowing what I was  doing and not really knowing what I should post about, but here I am now. Over one thousand people in this world have taken the time to view my blog. That's an incredible thought to me. I love you guys <3




To reward my viewers & introduce myself a bit more, I thought I'd do an All About Me tag!  Let's go~


1) Do you have a middle name? 
Yes I do~ It's my mother's maiden name. I don't really feel comfortable saying it over the internet though lol But I'll tell you my full first name: Payton Jade <3

2) What is your favorite subject in school? 
It WAS science, but AP Bio is making me hate science altogether LOL Probably choir, that was a really fun class that I've taken 3 years straight. I'm currently taking a break from it now though lol

3) What's your favorite drink?
My favorite drink was the Gingerbread Chai Tea Latte from D'lush. But all of the D'lush stores near me went out of business -_- So I usually settle with the Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks~

4) Favorite Song at the moment?
Hands down, it has to be BAP's 1004 (Angel). It's absolutely fantastic.

5) What would you name your children?
What I name my children would depend on the race of my husband lol If my husband was Korean, I would most likely name a boy 월령(Wol Ryung) or 하늘 (Ha Neul).For a girl, I would name her 여울 (Yeo Wool) or 화영 (Hwa Young). If my husband was not Korean, I would name a boy Seth or Sage. And for a girl, I'd probably name her Anne Juliese. lol

6) Do you participate in sports?
No no no. I am physically incapable in participating in anything sports related lol Maybe except for dance.

7) Favorite Book?
The Jungle by Upton Sinclair is my favorite book as of right now. I love its political views & its views on society. This is a very good read for those who are patient & like history.

8) Favorite Color? 
Blue!

9) Favorite Animal?
Sheep~ Ever since I was young, I've loved sheep. I don't know why. 

10) Favorite Perfume?
I don't wear perfume lol But I do own Justin Bieber's Someday. I seldom use it, because I forget to put it on, but I do love the scent.

11) Favorite Holiday?
It's a tie between Halloween & Valentine's Day <3

12) Have you graduated High School?
No! I'm a junior (11th grade) right now. And I hate it ever so much. I wish I was done with high school lol

13) Have you been out of the country before? 
No~ I was supposed to go to the Philippines last year, but it got cancelled. Hopefully I'll be able to travel outside of the USA soon ^^

14) Do you speak any other languages? 
English is my first language. 한국어를 할 줄 있어요. 근데, 한국어를 잘 못해요. (I can speak Korean. But, I can't speak it very well *as in, I do not speak it fluently yet*) I know very limited Tagalog also. I can understand Tagalog a bit, but I can't really respond back in full sentences.

15) Do you have any siblings? 
Yes, I have one younger sister & one younger brother.

16) What's your favorite store?
My all time favorite store is Music Plaza in Korea Town Plaza, LA. Music Plaza is a K-pop store that has everything a k-pop fan will ever need (Minus plane tickets to Korea -_-) But I also like Forever 21, I guess lol

17) Favorite Restaurant?
Honestly, I don't really have a favorite restaurant. I do like Paris Baguette though~ It's like a little Korean cafe/bakery I guess? Fun fact: I don't eat any meat except for fish~ I was a vegetarian last year ^^

18) Did you like school?
I still AM in school lol So...But as of right now, I sort of have a love-hate relationship with school. Currently, I hate it. But I know these are the 'best years of our lives'. Yeah right, high school is torturous LOL 

19) Favorite Youtubers?
Honestly, I pretty much only follow K-pop groups/K-pop Entertainment Labels on Youtube. (I follow groups/labels such as BOYFRIEND, f(x), BAP, Infinite, SM ENT ect) But I do watch people such as Michelle Phan & Wengie. 

20) Favorite Movie?
It has to be 은밀하게 위대하게 (Secretly Greatly). I cried so hard at the end. It was SUCH  beautiful movie. 

21) Favorite TV Show?
I rarely watch American TV. When I do, it is once a week (every tuesday) for Pretty Little Liars. Other than that, all I watch are Korean dramas. Some that are killin' it right now are 별에서 온 그대 (My Love From Another Star) and 로맨스가 필요해 3 (I Need Romance 3).

22) PC or Mac?
LOL Mac all the way. All I use are macs. PCs confuse me sometimes lol

23) What phone do you have?
I have the amazing Samsung Galaxy 3~ I adore my phone & love how all the stars have it in K-pop MV's & K-dramas lol

24) How tall are you? 
I'm about 5 ft 2 in. So I'm roughly 160-162 cm. I'm Asian, okay? LOL 

25) Age & Race?
I am 16 years old & am full Filipino~ 

Thank you thank you thank you all for viewing my blog~ And please don't be afraid to comment! I always reply back to anyone who comments & do love hearing your thoughts <3 


-awkward smile-
(Those are all of the emotions I feel right now LOL)

(SIDE NOTE: There are hidden posts under my "Life~" tab that I do NOT post to the homepage. If you are interested in long posts that share personal bits of info of my life, take the time to skim over the posts under the "Life~" tab)

Until next time, 

      -Payton ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~