Ulzzang Fashion

Ulzzang Fashion: Vegas Haul~ [Photo Heavy]

4:34 PM

Hey lovelies~ I have a haul for you ^^

A shot of the mall I was at~ So many floors!
A shot of the mall's fountain; It looks like I'm outside, right? I'm inside!
If you have been reading my posts under the Life~ tab, you are aware that I was in Vegas for the long weekend. And what else can an underaged teen do in Vegas other than shop?  

All of the things in this haul are either from Forever 21, H & M, or the Converse Store! 

Let's get to the haul~


1) Plaid Skirt from Forever 21
This was purchased for $19.80

2) Rookie Tee - Forever 21
This was purchased for $13.80
3) Printed Tank - Forever 21
I had to buy this in a large because they had no small -_- 

4) 2 Tokyo Cardigan - Forever 21
-Front-

-Back-
5) f(x) Amber's LOVE Sweater from the Rum Pum Pum Pum MV - Forever 21!!!
THIS IS THE SAME SWEATER AS AMBER'S FROM THE RUM PUM PUM PUM MV
BRB DYING (Except she's wearing a collared shirt underneath~)
I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND THIS SWEATER A FOREVER 21 LOL
6) Pretty Daisy fitted Crop Top - H & M
This was purchased for $9.95

7) Studded Pleather Skirt - H & M
This is high waisted & was purchased for $15
6) Lime Green Platform Low Tops - Converse
These were purchased for $24.97

Now I'll show you how I'd style 3 outfits using these pieces~

This outfit was totally f(x) & Bangtan Boy inspired~ 
Because this skirt is high waisted, I would wear this look with the tee tucked into the skirt to make it look more neat. I would most likely pair this look with either my black creepers or black platform converse.
This look was Ulzzang inspired~ Perfect for those of you who love leather & pastels!
Because the pastel top is a crop top, I'd wear it tucked into the pleather skirt. I'd wear this look with my platform converse for a casual look OR with my mouse flats for a girly/fancy look.
Obvious a wild card right? Totally K-pop inspired!
This outfit is very loud and k-pop like! This outfit is me in a nut shell~ I would definitely wear this look with my new lime green platform converse shown above! 

So guys, what do you think? ^^ I promise I'll make an outfit post of me wearing these outfits so you can see them come to life on an actual person~ I've been swamped this weekend but will do that post soon!

I've been drafting a bunch of posts so please expect to see alot more coming up~

Until next time,

     -Payton ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~