Ulzzang Makeup

Ulzzang Makeup: Valentine's Blossom [Photo Heavy]

12:46 PM

안녕 친구들~ 밥은 먹었니? ㅋㅋㅋ 



For today's post, I have a new Ulzzang/Valentine's inspired look to share with you guys~ I created this look on my own and it's rather on the simple side. Usually in all of the pictures of me here on KPWP, I am Ulzzang eyeliner-ed up lol But I decided to let my precious eyeliner take a backseat to the more natural, romantic colors of Valentine's day. 




Here I am using the ELF eyeshadow palette in Everyday, Skin Food's Almond Volume KIng! Mascara, Skin Food's Choco Smoky Waterproof Eyeline Jam, Bare Mineral's Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer, Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream, & Skin Food's Tomato Jelly Lip Tint. 

Let's start!

1) Apply sunscreen~ We don't want our faces to be harmed by those horrible UV rays ^^ Then apply your favorite BB cream or foundation! (OPTIONAL: You can set with powder if you want, but personally, I think the dewy finish from BB cream is PERFECT for Spring time~)

2) Prime prime prime your eyes! If your skin is really oily or your eyeshadow tends to move around throughout the day, I would suggest using a shimmering primer like my Bare Mineral's Prime Time Brightening Eyelid Primer. That way, if your eyeshadow moves throughout the day, the shimmery primer will create the illusion that your eyeshadow hasn't moved a bit!

3) Apply a light pink shadow all over your lids. (You can opt for different tone of pink that compliments your skin tone better. This shade of pink looks really natural on my skin) 




4) Apply a maroon color to your  outer crease and outer third out your lid. (SIDE NOTE: The maroon color is this palette is rather sheer, so I layered on a bit more to make the color standout more.) Blend the color out so the color is not so harsh against the subtle pink color on the rest of the lid. Make the color on the outer crease & outer third of your lids fluffy ^^




5) Taking a deep purple plum color, apply just a little to the outer crease of your eye, then blend out. We are doing this to define the color in the outer crease of our eyes. We don't want the plum to be too harsh or be blended out to the point where it is no longer noticeable. 




6) Take Skin Food's Choco Smoky Waterproof Eyeline Jam and line your top lid close to your lashline, then wing it out as much as you please. (I personally never wear cat eyeliner or wing it out like this, so I didn't make it very dramatic lol) 



7) Curl your lashes and apply mascara mascara mascara! Here I am using Skin Food's Almond Volume King! Mascara. We want our lashes to be very dark and defined, yet natural looking. So please avoid clumping.



8) Now for the lips, I am using Skin Food's Tomato Jelly Lip Tint in Cherry Tomato for a hot pink that's actually more on the subtle & natural side~ 

Now here's the finished look~ 





Because I personally prefer myself with eyeliner on, this look was slightly out of my comfort zone. Especially because it lacked eyeliner lol But I am actually very pleased with this look and plan on doing it often this coming spring! Also, I would definitely pair this look with my f(x) Floral look from my Ulzzang fashion post here: http://k-partywithpayton.blogspot.com/2014/01/ulzzang-fashion-spring-happy.html

Thanks for reading with me & until next time,

     -Payton ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~