Ulzzang Makeup

Ulzzang Makeup: SKIN FOOD Review Part 2! [Photo Heavy]

4:21 PM

Hey guys~~~ I am SO SO SO sorry that I'm posting the second part of this review so late >.<

Here I am using the products that I reviewed in the SKIN FOOD Review Part 1!

Well, today I have 2 products to review. The two products I will be reviewing today are the SKIN FOOD Almond Volume King! Mascara and the SKIN FOOD Tomato Jelly Tint Lip in Cherry Tomato~


First lets talk about the mascara!



This mascara gives you a very clean and natural look, which I love! The color is very natural and there is minimal clumping!

Although this mascara claimed to be water proof though, it was NOT waterproof at all. It actually comes off rather easily in my opinion. Compared to my Waterproof Falsies Mascara, the SKIN FOOD mascara comes off in a blink of an eye. Maybe it comes off easier on me because of my oily skin? 

Let's look at some pictures! 
The lashes on my right eye are NOT curled and the lashes on my left eye ARE curled!





Over all I give this product a 4 out of 5!

Lets talk about the lip tint!


I absolutely loved this lip tint! It does have a thick jelly texture and is very very moisturizing. It kept my lips nice and moisturized throughout my whole 7 hour school day. 

The pigmentation is very nice and sinks into your skin. It is also a bit shimmery, but it doesn't look cheap. You don't need to keep rubbing this product against your lips to build up the color, because I think the pigmentation is pretty strong in my opinion. 

Lets look at some pictures!



THE PICTURE DOES NOT SHOW THE FULL PIGMENTATION OF THIS PRODUCT. IT GIVES OFF A STRONG HOT PINK COLOR!!!!
Overall, I give this product a 5 out of 5!

I hope you guys enjoyed this very VERY overdue review! I sincerely apologize for not uploading this sooner~ Please understand ^^ 

Makeup and fashion posts are the most time consuming because I need to photo shoot myself, edit all of the pictures, & after that write the blog post lol But it's more than worth it for my viewers~ Thanks and I looooooove you guys~~~~

Until next time,

      -Payton ^^ 

A NEW ULZZANG MAKEUP TUTORIAL WILL BE POSTED LATER ON THIS WEEK! MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW TO STAY UPDATED <3

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I like your make-up :)
    The lipstick look so nice :D I like the color :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet <3 Thank you! I just wish the picture showed the full pigmentation lol

      Thanks for reading, my dear~

      xoxo Pay <3

      Delete
  2. I like your make-up :)
    The lipstick look so nice :D I like the color :3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~