Life~

Life: Sewol Incident Thoughts

6:17 PM

Hey guys~ *THE YELLOW BACKGROUND IS IN HONOR  OF THE SEWOL TRAGEDY*

I'm sorry if it seems as if I've gone MIA. School life is picking up, as in I have about 6 weeks left of hell until summer break! But since school is coming to an end, that means that tons and tons of exams are coming up (namely the AP exams ><) Which means it's time for me to study up. I'll try to keep up with weekly postings if time permits!



On another note, the Sewol Korean ferry sinking has still been endlessly circulating on my newsfeed. I still find this situation ridiculously devastating. I have multiple pen pals in Korea who are really hurting right now. But the problem is, is that the Korean media isn't that reliable, one of my close pen pals tells me. She told me to not take all of the released info to heart (as she explained that most of the released info is either false or incorrect).

When she said that to me, I honestly didn't know what to think. So, none of us here in the states (or outside of Korea for that matter) will truly be able to grasp Korea's situation right now. All we can really do is hope that all of those parents who still don't know the whereabouts of their children will receive good news soon. 

Also, the reason why I haven't posted many K-pop or K-drama posts is due to the Korean Entertainment's decision to postpone further comebacks and airings. My K-pop and K-drama posts will resume once the K-culture world is no longer on a major pause :) Please understand <3 I hope that Korea takes all the time that it needs to fully heal~

So that's pretty much it for this post! Thanks so much for your views and support! Don't be shy to follow me, because I'll follow you back! I'm a new blogger trying to grow my blog, just like alot of others ^^


Keep praying for Korea <3


Until next time,


       -Payton <3

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. nice post *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. i`m glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! I'll definitely check out your blog~
      -Payton <3

      Delete
  2. You are so pretty!! Can you do makeup tutorial for that makeup you're wearing in this post's pic? I'd love to read it!! ^^ I don't know if you already have tutorial for it because I just found your blog sorry :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi~ You're the sweetest! Thank you ^^

      I actually have a tutorial here (http://k-partywithpayton.blogspot.com/2014/03/ulzzang-makeup-soft-for-spring.html) but I was planning on posting an updated version soon!

      Thanks for reading <3

      xoxo Pay~

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~