Life~

Ask Me a Question on Ask.fm!

9:34 AM

Hi guys~ Big news!


I have JUST created an Ask.fm account! If you don't know what Ask.fm is, it's a site where you can anonymously ask people questions! For example, you could ask your crush if he likes anybody, and he wouldn't even know it was you lol

So do you have any burning questions you wanna ask me? Ask me HERE! Don't be shy, I'll try to answer every question honestly~ (INAPPROPRIATE QUESTIONS WILL BE IGNORED)

OR, feel free to just type a question into the purple box right under the About me section to the left of the screen! It's as easy as that. Just type in a question into the purple box, and the question will be sent to my Ask.fm page where I'll answer it!

My username is kpartywithpayton! My direct link is ask.fm/kpartywithpayton
Follow me if you have an Ask.fm so I can follow you back and ask you questions too! 

Ask me questions to your heart's content <3
SNEAK PEAK INTO MY UPCOMING 'SUMMER PROOF MAKEUP' POST!

Until next time,

     -Payton ^^


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~