K-pop

K-pop: QUICK SHARE= BTL Teaser

7:37 PM

  Hello, dearly beloved viewers <3 I have some eye candy for you~

Have you already seen the teaser video for the new rookie group BTL aka Beyond The Limit? You haven't? Never fear, for I have provided it for your viewing enjoyment above! 

To be completely honest with you, I am pretty skeptical of this group since its name is ONE  letter away from becoming BTS aka the Bangtan Boys...cough cough

I don't have much to judge them by (except for their bodies) because there are no vocals in this teaser. But they do have mighty fine abs. BUT GIRLS! Looks aren't everything~ 

I guess we'll just have to wait for their vocals in their MV!

Let me know what you think about them in the comments~ 

Almost done with AP testing >< After it's all done, your Monthly K-pop Upd8 will be coming right up~

Until next time,

      -Payton <3

*Curious about me? Ask me a question in the purple box on the left hand side of the screen :D*

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know~ I'm pretty excited for their debut <3
      Thanks so much for commenting~

      xoxo Pay <3

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~