K-pop

K-pop: QUICK SHARE= INFINITE 'SEASON 2' Album Preview

7:18 PM

Hi guys~ So many previews are coming out, right?

Well, I have yet ANOTHER preview to share with you peeps, but this is by a group that I hold especially close to my heart...INFINITE! I saw them in concert this year and of course, they were as handsome and talented in person as they are on the internet!

They are a ton of songs on this album and I love that! There are about 13, I think! But the best part about this album? The sub unit songs!!!!

Infinite H (Dong Woo + Hoya) have a song together in this album! I'm glad that Infinite H gets to showcase their talents in this upcoming album. Sungkyu and Woohyun both have solos too! 

And...a new sub unit has emerged....called Infinite F!!!! The members of the subunit Infinite F are Myungsoo (aka L), Sungyeol, and Sungjong! Infinite F will have a song on the album! I am SO excited to hear a song by this newly formed subunit!

The F in Infinite F stands for Flowerboy! Or so I've heard~ Either way, it totally suits them!

My favorite songs on this album are track 8 (Memories) and Infinite F's track 11 (Going Crazy)!

What are your favorite songs off of this album? ^^

Until next time,

      -Payton~

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. they look so cute :) i haven't checked them out yet tbh, thanks for sharing

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg aren't they the cutest? They're even cuter in person! You should totally check them out :)
      Thanks so much for reading~

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  2. I like them!! <3

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know~ Me too <3
      Thanks so much for reading ^^

      xoxo Payton~

      Delete
  3. Oh you have seen them live :OO I'm so jealous!!!! I really like the 2 song! but the whole album sounds just great!! :D Thanks for sharing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Yes, I saw them live sometime in Autumn this school year. They were amazing lol Their new album will totally rock, I'm sure of it.
      Thank you for reading <3

      xoxo Pay <3

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~