Life~

Life~: 2000+ Views, AP Testing, & Other Updates

8:24 PM

Hello lovelies <3 It's been a while~

I've been teasing you guys about this post alot, haven't I? lol
First off, I would like to apologize for frequently dropping off the face of the earth & not posting as frequently. But nonetheless, you amazing viewers never cease to amaze me, and still view my page even if I don't post as often. I really am thankful.

Because to you amazing viewers & followers, I have surpassed the 2000 views mark! Considering that I am a fairly new blogger and that my blog is still continuing to grow, I am so thankful to be where I am now. It just makes me happy to know that some people somewhere out in the world enjoy reading my posts & viewing my blog <3 Thank you guys so much! 

I wanna do something to show my thanks for you guys, but I think doing another tag wouldn't be enough lol I think I may do a giveaway, an introductory video, OR maybe post a video of myself covering one of my favorite K-pop songs???? But only after I've gained at least 100 followers. It's a trade! lol Maybe that'll be incentive to follow? ~wink wink~


I definitely will be doing alot more posts after I finish junior year and go off onto summer break. FYI school ends in about 4 weeks for me and I am ridiculously excited! 

As of right now, I am currently in AP testing mode. For those fo you who don't know, AP stands for Advanced Placement. It's basically when you take college course classes while in high school. At the end of the year, you pay to take the official AP test for the specific course you are taking, and if you get a 3 or higher (grading is based on a 1 to 5 scale) you are qualified to get college credit! So...it's a pretty big deal. I hope you can understand why I'm not posting as often. I'd rather take my time making a quality post for you guys than slap together a crappy post in 5 seconds lol

But, I WILL say that after testing is over, you can expect posts such as~ 
1) Monthly K-pop Upd8 for April/May
2) Sweat Proof Summer Friendly Ulzzang Makeup Tutorial
3) A BUNCH of Ulzzang Fashion posts
4) A post on My 2 Cents on Life & K-dramas

Once again, thank you guys so much for you love and support. I also find it very meaningful when you guys leave comments, so please do so! I always reply back <3

Until next time,

     -Payton <3

ASK ME A QUESTION HERE: KPWP on Ask.fm

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a lovely blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Following you on GFC and G+ now! I hope you will do the same sweetie~
    Keep in touch! ♡

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much~ You're too kind! It's an honor to have such a popular blogger following me~
      I'll definitely keep in touch <3

      xoxo Pay~

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~