Life~

Life~: My views on Kris' Lawsuit with SMEnt

5:48 PM

Hi my darlings~ 

I cried so hard when I saw this last night.
This is a rather serious and touchy subject but I feel the need to address it. I'm sure you all have heard about all the drama between EXO's Kris and SM Entertainment. 

Before I say anything, I want to say that I'll be stating my own opinions and I also do not really know what's going to happen in the future.

So I don't want to go into much detail because who knows what is true and what are rumors, right? But it has been finalized that Kris filed a lawsuit against SM in trying to nullify his contract with SM.

What do I think about it? I honestly don't know. I saw EXO perform not even a year ago at KCON. I just can't wrap my head around the fact there there's a chance that Kris will leave. Do I want him to leave? Of course not, but if that's what'll make him happy and if that's what he wants, then I'll totally support him. 

Who'll be the new leader if he ends up leaving? Honestly, that's all on SMEnt to decide. 

I know that all the EXO fans are in distress right now, but just imagine how the rest of the members of EXO are feeling. I honestly don't know what to do with myself right now.

I'm not going to lie, I did spend a portion of last night crying over this whole situation. I don't know if it's been finalized that Kris will be leaving EXO or not. But if he does leave, all we can do is support his choice and to continuing to love EXO no matter what. 

Yeah, it'll kill me if Kris leaves but what he really needs now is our love and backing. All we can really do is hope for the best and expect the worst if it comes to that. No matter what, I will always support Kris and EXO.

If you have any hurting Kris biased friends, give them your support. We all really need it right now.
SHARE THIS PICTURE!!!!

Stay strong.

Until next time,

    -Payton <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~