Ulzzang Fashion

My Korean Wishlist~

6:06 PM

Hey guys~ Long time, no post!

I don't have the heart to post about K-pop right now >< I'm still getting over EXO's Kris :(
I've been really stressed out with school lately and honestly, I'm too upset over the whole Kris/SMEnt drama to post anything about K-pop. I apologize, but I'm just not ready to post about K-pop right now.

I've decided to just unwind with a more visual post. So there'll be a lot of pictures and minimal writing. All of these pictures are from sites like Yesstyle, Style Nanda, & K Style Me!

Let's go~


I absolutely love this jacket! I adore how it has unusual doodles on the arms that make it stand out!
I adore this mock two piece! It's actually a sweater attaches to a skirt, so it's a dress!



The model is soooo pretty and so is this dress~

This top is to die for! I love how it's like a sporty baseball style top with a lace covering on top!

These jeans are totally rebellious and definitely question society on them! There are a bunch of cuss words, but it's too stylish, I still love it!


I love how these leggings make it look like you're wearing a dress shirt over! This would be perfect on lazy days!

I NEED these. No questions asked.

My unhealthy obsession with anything with a platform lol
So many gals use this! I must have it also!
This BB cream looks so interesting! I want it so badly~ I would get it in the second shade which is called Natural Beige W13 (It says that in Korean). I wish there was one shade darker though!

I really want this BB cream also. I'd get it in the 3rd shade!

Lastly, these cute note books lol I don't know why, but these make me smile lol



You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I am upset about the Exo incident too and oh my I use the Stylenanda make up and it's super good and their clothing and shoes is absolutely my favorite online shopping paradise(: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg really? I'm dying to order from Stylenanda but it can be pretty pricey lol Thanks so much for commenting~

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh girly, if anything you're just as pretty or even prettier~ ^^

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  3. Stylenanda is like my favourite shop ever, I just wished they shipped internationally for freeT_T I love that first jacket, it's so cute^^

    And by the way, I religiously use the Etude House bright fit BB cream, it's really worth getting if you have the chance(: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh thanks so much for the advice, Emily~ Maybe I'll order it over the summer ^^

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  4. I like the jacket from Style Nanda! :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raden~ Me too! I really wanna order it~
      Thanks for viewing <3

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  5. I hope things are going better now. Love the blue embroidered dress, so pretty!

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! I really want to order that embroidered dress hehe~
      Thanks so much fro commenting, Jasmine!

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  6. I like that hat you're wearing! It's really cute! :)
    Thanks for following me!

    hidekiuriel.blogspot.com

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much~ I don't know if you can tell, but it actually has bear ears on it!
      No problem, I think you followed me first! :)

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you for viewing <3

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  8. All the items are so cute! Stylenanda is one of my favorite stores too, but it's so expensive to buy from. I hope you feel better! (:

    With Love,
    Emily from est9x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wanna order sooo much but it'd add up to over a hundred dollars lol
      Thanks so much, you're such a sweet heart <3

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  9. I like kpop fashion too. If you'd like to buy some korean brand clothes, you can actually buy some online on www.yesstyle.com! They have a ton of korean clothes and other asian brands too!

    www.sweet-honeydew.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes~ I actually took a few pictures from that website for this post!
      Thanks for reading <3

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  10. Great choice!
    I love korean fashion and cosmetic too!!
    There are so much things I want haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ Me too haha I think I'm going to order a bunch of things over the summer ^^
      Thanks for reading <3

      xoxo Payton

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~