QUICK SHARE: BOYFRIEND 5thシングル「スタートアップ!」MUSIC VIDEO FULL ver.

10:00 PM


HI GUYS~ 

If you guys were not already aware, BOYFRIEND is my favorite male K-pop group! Although this music video is in Japanese, I need to share it because it's sooooo cute!

BOYFRIEND belongs to the Korean Starship Ent along with Sistar & K.Will. They debuted around 2011 and have won my heart as my favorite boy K-pop group. 

BOYFRIEND is ridiculously popular in Japan, even more popular than they are in their home, Korea (in my opinion). This music video is soooooo cute & makes my wanna jump around in my PJs and have a pillow fight lol

Although I love each and every one of them, Kwangmin is my favorite! But his twin named Youngmin (yes, he has a twin in the same K-pop group) and Jeongmin tie for second!

*Kwangmin is the boy with the scarf who raps throughout the song along with MinWoo. Youngmin is the cutie dancing with the flamingo at the end of the song & who looks exactly like Kwangmin because they're twins. Jeongmin is the cutie singing at :31 seconds in the sweater vest.*

What did you think about their Japanese MV? Do you have a favorite member? :) If you don't know their name, just describe him for me and I can tell you LOL 

Thanks for reading & until next time,

     xoxo Payton <3

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Their song seems really cute and adorable and they might become my new favorite too <3 <3 thanks for introducing me this mv ! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie~ No problem! I'm so happy to hear that! I adore them ^^
      Do make sure to check out the Korean music too! They're having a Korean comeback soon :D

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  2. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~