Ulzzang Makeup

Ulzzang Makeup: Summer Proof Makeup ^^

12:30 PM

What time is it? Summer time~

Hot summer, a hot hot summer~ 
If you guys are like me, then you're totally anticipating summer vacation! But whenever I go out over summer, I always get the question "To wear ulzzang style makeup or to not wear ulzzang style makeup?" We all know that ulzzang style makeup is prone to smudging, especially if you have oily skin like me. 

BUT...I have found a nice mix of products that seem to be able to withstand the hot & humid weather of summer! I actually tested this makeup out on one of the most humid days so far while doing about an hour and a half of dancing, and it didn't budge a bit! And yes, I got all sweaty, but my makeup stayed put~ 

Why don't I show you guys what products I used & how I used them now? Lets get started!

Products Used:


  • Skin Food Peach Sake Pore BB Cream in Shade 03 {There are a total of 6 shades}
  • Skin Food Choco Smoky Waterproof Eyeline Jam
  • Maybelline Master Drama Eyeline Pencil in Midnight Master
  • Tarte emphasEYES Clay Eyeshadow Stick in Champagne
  • Skin Food Tomato Smoothie Tint in 03 Orange Tomato
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in 85 Oh! Orange!

Step 1: Apply sun screen & prime your eyes using your favorite primer! This step in not necessarily mandatory, but I strongly recommend it! It'll keep you protected from the sun & will keep your eye makeup on longer, especially if you have oily skin, like me ><

Step 2: Tight line your eyes using any black eyeliner! Here I am using the Maybelline Master Drama Eyeline Pencil in Midnight Master. After that, I took the Skin Food Choco Smoky Waterproof Eyeline Jam in Choco Black and lined my top eyelid as close to the lash line as possible! (SHOWN BELOW) I chose to draw my line out slightly downwards for a cutesy effect~
The blue line displays where I lined my eyeliner~
Step 3: Take the Maybelline Master Drama Eyeline Pencil in Midnight Master and draw a line from the outer third of your bottom lash line, connecting it to the line just drawn on the top lid. (SHOWN BELOW) Then fill in the empty space with your pencil eyeliner~
Follow the aquamarine line~
Step 4: Using my Tarte emphasEYES Clay Shadow Stick in Champagne, I line the inner 2/3 of my bottom lash line. (SHOWN BELOW)
Tip: Smile to help make finding your 'aegyo sal' easier!
This is what it should look like when your eyes are relaxed~
Step 5: Using Skin Food's Tomato Smoothie Tint in Orange Tomato, I lined my inner lips. Afterwards I used Maybelline's Baby Lips in Oh! Orange! and applied a layer of it on the rest of my lips (IE: everywhere that I did NOT apply the Smoothie Tint to~) This is basically a gradient lip look! 
(* Sorry, I accidentally deleted the picture for this step ><)

Step 6: Apply your favorite BB cream! I used Skin Food's Peach Sake Pore BB Cream~ 

Pictures of Me Wearing the Final Look:
So that's pretty much it for this post! Sorry it took so long to put together~ It takes a while to shoot the pictures & pick the nicest ones lol 

I hope this post was helpful for those girlies who don't wanna give up their ulzzang eyeliner just because of the hot weather~ 

What're you guys the most excited about for this Summer? I'm the most excited about all of the K-pop comebacks! hehehe~
Thanks for reading & until next time,

     xoxo Pay <3

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Great choice of products!! I want to try Skin Fod ;)

    I follow you! Visit my blog please :D
    Algo pasa con Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for viewing & following, my dear <3 I'd love to follow back!

      xoxo Payton~

      Delete
  2. it doesn't seem to want to let me follow you via gfc but i've followed via bloglovin :)

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following~ Alot of people are having trouble with gfc nowadays hehe
      Keep in touch, Danielle <3

      xoxo Payton ^^

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You're so sweet~ Thank you!

      xoxo Pay <3

      Delete
  4. I love your eye makeup!!!
    I follow you in google+ check if i didn't!!

    Visit my blog please. ^_^ Keep in touch!!!

    http://bubblesmimii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for viewing & following! I'd love to follow back! ^^

      xoxo Payton~

      Delete
  5. aww very cute tutorial!
    omg I saw your google+ page with that guy thats wearing the costume Boyfriend wore in their Janus mv!! ♥♥♥
    I'm inviting you to join my first blog giveaway~ I hope you will join!

    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/06/charrmyn-1st-blog-anniversary-giveaway.html
    
- Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Hyosung GoodNight Kiss Makeup Tutorial || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh~ Thanks so much!
      And yes~ That's my friend Brian ^^ He's an amazing cosplayer that I met at KCON :)
      Thanks for the invite! I'll definitely enter!

      xoxo Pay <3

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~