K-drama

K-drama: My Updated Fave Dramas + Eye Candy! [Photo Heavy]

5:51 PM

Hello guys~ 

The 4 featured dramas in this post~ This collage was made by me!
It's time to update my abused K-drama tab! I have been watching a bunch of Korean dramas at the same time lol I even fell in love with a Taiwanese drama~

Before I talk about what my favorite dramas are, let me tell you were I watch them! Living in the USA, I'm not able to watch Korean dramas on my TV like all the luckies in Korea. When I first began watching K-dramas, I began watching on Gooddrama. Nowadays, I predominantly watch on Drama Fever! But if I could pick 3 of my favorite drama sites, they would be Drama FeverGooddrama, & Viki

Lets talk about my current favorite dramas!


1) You Are All Surrounded (너희들은 포위됐다)
An official drama poster of this drama!
Out the four dramas mentioned in this post, You Are All Surrounded is by far my favorite! And not just because my beloved Ahn Jae Hyun & Lee Seung Gi star in it <3 
The main characters in this drama~ My fave are Ahn Jae Hyun & Lee Seung Gi
If you are into actions, mystery, & romance, this drama will be PERFECT for you, I swear. This drama's plot line is based on the lives of four new detectives that are just trying to get used to their jobs & get their jobs done well. One detective in particular, Dae Gu (played by Lee Seung Gi) has alternative motives in becoming a detective though. Watch this drama to find out what his motive is~ 
Enjoy the eye candy below!
Lee Seung Gi <3
Ahn Jae Hyun from My Love From Another Star <3 I LOOOOVE him hehe
2) Doctor Stranger (닥터 이방인)
An official drama poster of Doctor Stranger~
Who loves Lee Jong Seok??? -raises both of my hands- He's gaining so much popularity nowadays. He was in like two other dramas I've watched, called School 2013 & I can Hear Your Voice. He's the lead of this drama <3
List of the cast members~
I haven't gotten very far into this drama yet, but from what I know, Park Hoon (played by Lee Jong Seok) and his father are living in North Korea. He and his father are living their because his father was needed to perform an important surgery on North Korea's leader. After the surgery, Park Hoon and his father were forbidden from leaving North Korea and were forced to stay there to work for the North. Find out how the story unfolds by watching this drama! Find out more about Park Hoon's character below!
More info on Lee Jong Seok's character ^^ Click the picture to enlarge it!
The handsome Lee Jong Seok <3 
Remember this familiar face? He's from My Love From Another Star!
3) Angel Eyes (엔젤 아이즈) 
An official drama poster
This drama has such a heart touching story line~ And what makes it even better is how Kang Ha Neul starred in it in the beginning <3 He only stars in the first couple episodes, because the first couple episodes serve to provide background info, before moving onto when the characters are all grown up. View the characters below!
A list of the names of the cast~ My favorite is Kang Ha Neul <3
The basic storyline tells of a boy named Dong Joo who falls in love with a blind girl, named Soo Wan, who became blind because of a car accident as her mother was taking her to go see the stars. Dong Joo's mother is involved in an accident & before she dies, she tells Dong Joo that she wants to donate her eyes to Soo Wan. 

Soo Wan and Dong Joo become separated for some time and coincidentally end up face to face again when they are all grown. Soo Wan is able to see again, but will she be able to recognize Dong Joo? Watch this drama to find out! :)
My beloved Kang Ha Neul who also stars in Monstar & The Heirs <3
When Dong Joo & Soo Wan grow up <3
4) Fall in Love With Me
My first Taiwanese drama <3
Yes, I know that this is not a Korean drama. But, it was so amazing that I couldn't not share it with you guys! 
Aaron Yan who plays both Lu Tian Xing & Xiao Lu <3
This drama is about how a rich, advertising company owner (Lu Tian Xing) comes across a poorer advertising company owner, Tao Zi. Lu Tian Xing and Tao Zi loathe each other, but because Tao Zi runs Oz Company (the advertising company that inspired Lu Tian Xing to make ads) Lu Tian Xing decided to disguise himself as the kind hearted Xiao Lu. Tao Zi begins to fall in love with Xiao Lu (who is the complete opposite of who Lu Tian Xing really is). Will Lu Tian Xing be able to make Tao Zi love him for who he really is? Watch this drama to find out :D
Xiao Lu & Tao Zi <3
So that's pretty much it for the dramas that I'm currently loving! You Are All Surrounded is definitely my favorite out of this list!

Are you guys watching any of these dramas? ^^

Thanks so much for reading & until next time,

     xoxo Payton <3

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like Angel eyes, I like the story >.<

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously need to catch up on that drama~
      Thanks so much for reading <3

      xoxo Payton~

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~