K-pop

K-pop: QUICK SHARE = [MV] BOYFRIEND (보이프렌드) ALARM (알람)

6:14 PM


Hey guys <3 Are you guys liking the frequent K-pop posts? >~<

My all time favorite, BOYFRIEND, is back with yet another music video, for Alarm! If you're new to the k-pop world, let me tell you that Summer is what I like to call K-pop season! I feel like all of the best songs/comebacks/albums are released during the summer!

I recently posted about BOYFRIEND's Obsession MV, but I have to say that I like this music video WAY more. I feel like this concept suits them so well. I understand that these boys are growing up and maturing, so the flowerboy image won't suit them forever. But this mature image displayed in this music video really surprised me in the best way possible. 

I have to say that this music video might be my favorite out of all of their music videos up to date! This MV will definitely be present in June's K-pop Monthly Upd8! Look forward to it <3

PLEASE check this MV out, I swear you won't regret it! The English lyrics are sooo sweet and the rap part is so calming and perf <3

What did you guys think of it? Was it the BEST??? /so proud of Boyfriend/

Thanks for reading & until next time,

     xoxo Payton aka 'A True Lover of Boyfriend' <3 hehe

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, I'm enjoying the MV now :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! I hope you loved it <3 Thanks for checking it out, I really appreciate anyone who shows support for Boyfriend <3

      xoxo Payton~

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm so glad you liked it~ I think this definitely has to be my fave song off their newest album <3
      Thanks so much for listening <3

      xoxo Pay~

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~