K-pop

K-pop: QUICK SHARE=B.A.P - 어디니? 뭐하니? M/V (Where are you? What are you doing?)

10:02 PM


BAP's music video is outttttttt~

Do you love BAP? I sure do! I was waiting for this music video forever it seemed as the Twitter Mention Party was going on! I even got my Twitter account suspended for like 2 minutes -_- The fangirl struggle... LOL 

*FYI I CREATED A TWITTER ACCOUNT DEDICATED TO K-POP & KPWP! FOLLOW ME @iheartkpwp*

I don't wanna go into too much detail for this MV because it WILL be featured in this month's K-pop Monthly Upd8! I will say that I adored this music video and song though!

This song is very light hearted and sweet sounding. If cotton candy could be resembled in a song, it would be this song! I love how goofy and casual the MV was~ I love seeing this side of BAP <3 They're adorkable cuties after all~

I've noticed something funny...This music video reminds me of BOYFRIEND's On and On. And BOYFRIEND's new teaser for Obsession reminds me of BAP's Rain Sound LOL 

It seems like BOYFRIEND & BAP are switching images??? Alright, I can dig it lol

Well anyways, check out this refreshingly adorable music video and watch your self squeal and smile until your face hurts hehe

Let me know what you think of it~

Until next time, 

       xoxo Payton <3

Hey you~ Yeah, you <3 Have you checked out my Summer Proof Ulzzang Makeup Look? Check it out HERE!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You remind me of my friend who is obsessed with B.A.P and kpop in general! Hahhaha~I guess I'll be hanging around your blog to check out the latest releases and inform my friend of it too! hahaha!

    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the sweetest! Thanks so much dear <3 I'll be checking your blog out too~
      Keep in touch :)

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~