K-pop

K-pop: QUICK VIEW= [MV] BOYFRIEND (보이프렌드) OBSESSION (너란 여자) + ALARM Teaser

5:51 PM


You guys~ It's finally out! BOYFRIEND's comeback!!!

This was released last night! I would have posted it last night, but I got caught up in studying for my last final~ I waited until the exact second it came out, and died when I saw it. 

Again, I'm trying not to reveal too much of my opinion on it, because I want to include it in this month's Kpop Monthly Upd8. But you all know how BOYFRIEND is my absolute bias male group. 

I'm not gonna lie. This MV is completely opposite from their usual flowerboy image. I don't know how to feel about it. I knew this image change from boy to man was going to come sooner or later, but I didn't realize it was gonna come now. 

I do love this song though and I LOOOOOVE what they're wearing. Especially Kwangmin's outfit. 

But I do think that BOYFRIEND & BAP have switched images in regards to their newly released music videos lol

***UPDATED***
BOYFRIEND has just released another music video teaser for their song titled Alarm, which is also on their new album! I absolutely adore the sound of this teaser and this is exactly the sound that I search for & love in K-pop. I think this softer image suits BOYFRIEND better than their hip hop like image in Obsession. BTW I'm so happy how BOYFRIEND is being hella active nowadays!
Let me know what you think of Obsession & their new teaser Alarm <3

Until next time,

     xoxo Payton <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~