Life~

Life: Another Chapter Into My Life (KPWP's New Look, Driver's Ed, Senior Photo Shoot) [Slightly Photo Heavy]

9:55 PM

Hiiiiiii guiseeeeeee~ How're you? <3

*hint hint* the one in the red circle :D
By the way, are you guys liking KPWP's new look? I've made the entire blog wider, so I would be able to include larger pictures into my posts! I think my KPWP viewers only deserve the best <3 Plus, I updated the blog header! Can you spy the teaser photo for my upcoming Ulzzang Makeup look? 


I'm not gonna lie, I'm very proud of how much my blog has grown & advanced. My blog now suggests posts that it thinks you personally would enjoy in the bottom right hand corner of the screen (it should pop up) and also at the very bottom of the blog (just keep scrolling until you hit the bottom of the blog & it'll have more suggestions for posts you may enjoy :D) There is also a quick follow option at the top right hand corner of the screen~
Easy access quick follow buttons & pop up 'Recommended-for-you' buttons!
Scroll to the bottom of the screen to view recommended posts & explore KPWP!
I know I have so much more to learn, but I'm so thankful for being where I am right now hehe Thanks to you guys <3 I do everything with my viewers in mind!

Now that I'm on summer break, I have time to do driver's education! I seriously cannot believe I'm actually preparing to get my driving permit. I know, I'm a pretty late bloomer (considering alot of my friends have their licenses already) but in my defense, I'm a bit younger than the rest of the class of 2015 lol I can't wait to be able to drive hehe The teachers at my driving school are soooo funny lol

On another note, if you didn't already know, I'll be an incoming senior after break ends! (That's my last year of high school for those of you who have a different schooling system!) 

And because of that, all of the students get to have individual senior photo shoots :D We even get to bring outfit changes!!!! I promise I'll share a few of the pictures from my photo shoot with you guys! My photo shoot is happening next thursday and I couldn't be more excited! My first legit photo shoot hehehe~

Any ways, I have a lot of posts prepared for you guys that are patiently waiting in my 'Drafts' box to be published! I'll be releasing them one at a time, so please anticipate! The first release of the upcoming posts will be that new Ulzzang Makeup tutorial mentioned above! It's called the Sweet & Sultry for Summer look <3 Please anticipate, it'll be released either over the weekend or early next week!

Thanks so much to all of my supporters, viewers, followers, ect <3 I love y'all~
Zelo & I both love you to death!
I love you guys & until next time,

     xoxo Pay~





You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~