Life~

Life~: Grad Gown Pic, Summer Adventures @ the County Fair, Over 4000 views [Slightly Photo Heavy]

7:56 PM

Hello hello lovelies <3

a behind the scenes picture of my senior photo shoot~ hehe
I can't believe I'm already half way through my summer break! Only 3 more weeks left :( I hope you're all doing well and enjoying yourselves. 

Although it is summer break, I still find that I'm extremely busy lol I've just completed driver's safety classes & am currently studying for my permit test >< I'm super nervous! I also have been studying for my classes for this coming school year! Yes, you heard that right, I AM studying for classes that haven't even started yet. The teachers recommended that because we're gonna be having a quiz on the first day of school -_-

So as for more exciting news~ I have been enjoying summer & have been going to a bunch of local tourist spots nearby. I'm used to them because I've been there a million times, but they're still fun places to go & visit. I've visited places such as the Zoo, Lego Land, & the County Fair! 

I've included a few pictures so please read on! ^-^


So, I'm not sure if you guys have county fairs where you guys live, but at mine, I think the main attraction is the fried food lol There are TONS of food stands where you can get unhealthy foods from fish & chips, to ice cream, to fried frog legs, to a triple decker cheeseburger with donuts as buns -_- Crazy, right? lol
There are also a ton of rides & games where you can win GIANT prizes lol There are also different performers every night :) If only they had performances starring K-pop idols hehe~ 

But, my personal favorite part of the fair is the farm animal exhibit. Local farmers would bring their animals for competitions & to just show off, I guess lol Also, they put some of the baby animals into a little petting zoo! As some of you guys should know, sheep are my most favorite animals in the world! And yes, there were baby sheep in the petting zoo! 

Check out some pictures below hehe
I was laughing so hard when this picture was taken because the sheep were licking my hand hehe
This baby sheep was literally the cutest <3
all those sheep omg
For those of you who are curious, yes, I have completed my senior photo shoot! :) But I have to wait about 2 weeks for the proofs to be sent to me! I'm super excited to see how the photos turned out and I'd love to share them with you <3 Until then, I only have that white grad gown picture to share (shown at the top of the post) that was taken in between changing & shooting! Sorry ><

An another note, I once again have to thank you viewers & followers <3 I feel like I just did a thank you post for 3000 views, and I'm already having to thank you for 4000! I'm extremely thankful towards you guys for taking the time to view my blog. It means so much to me when you guys hit that follow button and that share button. I'm so proud to have such amazing viewers & followers!
I made a thing for you guys <3
If you haven't already, please follow my blog on Google+, GFC, Bloglovin, or whatever you want because I'll definitely follow back <3

Love you guise & until next time,

     xoxo Payton <3

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi~ We're actually already following each other! :)

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  2. Lovely photos! ♥
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)
    xoxo from Poland

    http://life-by-blonde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hehe And I would love it if we followed each other <3

      xoxo Payton~

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on being graduated & Would you like to follow each other via
    GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin to keep in touch with each other?
    Lemme know & take care!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't graduated just yet! But thank you :)
      And I'd love to follow you!

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely post
    Can we follow each other on Google Friend Connect (GFC)?
    Paris T: http://www.oasap.com/t-shirts-vests/41397-punk-mesh-semi-sheer-tee.html/?fuid=83245
    New Post: Sandy Sandhu
    New Giveaway Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear <3 And I'd love to follow!

      xoxo Payton

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~