K-pop

K-pop: QUICK SHARE= f(x)'s Red Light Music Video

1:15 AM

Hello my darlings <3 I hope you're all doing well!
If you didn't already know, f(x) has just released their newest music video for Red Light! I feel like f(x) has not had a comeback in forever, but in reality they comeback pretty much every summer, without fail!

Out of all of SM Entertainment's groups, f(x) is definitely SM's wild card. f(x) is back with a totally different style. I'll be honest and say that I really don't know how I feel about it yet. I'm hoping this song & music video will grow on me lol Because as of right now, I'm still trying to register how different of a look they have now.

Amber (the one with red hair) is my true first love & bias in the k-pop world. If you're familiar with f(x), you would know that Amber usually has a totally tom boy-ish style and has never had that sexy, girly look. But in this music video, I can plainly see that Amber looks way more feminine than usual, and is also wearing shorts that are pretty short for her. She usually wears shorts that come up to her knees and never really went more than a few inches above the knee. -personally though, I prefer Amber's boyish style....-

I'm in a total state of shock right now lol I'm still trying to register Amber's (as well as f(x)'s) new image. (They're like sexy bad ass pirates lol) 

By the way, I know some people are talking about how SM is just using f(x)'s comeback as a coverup on all of the drama that SM Entertainment has been going through. That is not true at all, because groups have to prepare months and months in advance to pull together a comeback. Amber has hinted about this comeback a loooooong time ago when she was last of After School Club with Peniel & Brad lol Just saying!!!

Watch it and tell me what you think of it!

Love you guys & until next time,

       xoxo Payton <3

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Hello gorgeous!!!! LOve your post!! thanks for sharing with us!
    do you want to follow each other via gfc and facebook? let me know
    kisses xxxxx
    eva & eliza

    http://pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Love <3
      I'd love to follow you!

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  2. I'd love to follow each other. Just let me know if you follow bloglovin, facebook, gfc or instagram and I'll follow right back everywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear <3 I'd love it if we followed each other! I'll follow right now!

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  3. I totally agree with your post! At first glance I thought both the song and the video were meh I was just really shocked at how different they look haha!

    http://missmishmichelle.blogspot.com
    Michelle, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The song has grown on me, but I think this new concept for them is a little weird! I love them nonetheless though~
      Thanks for reading, Michelle <3

      xoxo Payton

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~