K-pop

K-pop: QUICK SHARE = 방탄소년단 'Danger' MV (Bangtan Boy's Danger MV)

7:47 PM

Hey k-partiers <3 


I hope you guys haven't forgotten that 1/5 of this blog belongs to k-pop! <3 

(SIDE NOTE: Sorry that I've been neglecting my k-pop tab! I've been focusing on writing up my new Fangirl Diaries series & have also been tied for time because of senior year. Thanks for your understanding :D)

The Bangtan Boys (a.k.a. BTS) have just came back with their new music video called Danger!

I really, really love this song, especially the chorus! If you click the CC button at the bottom right of the screen, you'll be able to see the English lyrics of this song. I honestly feel like the lyrics are super relatable to, especially if you have dealt with someone who always plays hard to get. 

I'll definitely talk more about this song in this month's K-pop Monthly Upd8, so I won't spoil the rest of my opinion on this song~

Let me know what you guys think about this music video in the comments! I'd love to hear input from fellow BTS fans <3

Thanks for reading and until next time,

                   xoxo Payton <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~