Life~

Life~: I've been nominated for the Liebster Award!

5:27 PM

Hello, hello k-partiers <3 I have big news...I've just been nominated for the Liebster Award!!!

Thank you so so so much, Suzy for nominating me! Check her out HERE!

Apparently, this award is given to blogs who have under 200 followers. After you are nominated, you state 11 facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions left for you to answer by the person who nominated you. Then YOU nominate 11 other people and leave 11 questions for them to answer :) AND MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A LINK TO THE BLOG OF THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU!!! 


Facts About Me

  1. My first name is, in fact, Payton Jade. People usually call me Payton. But feel free to call me Pay or PJ if you want lol
  2. I own 2 snakes (albino milk snakes) and 1 bunny.
  3. I've been a k-pop fangirl since early middle school and pretty much only listen to kpop (but I make an exception for Make Out Monday!!!)
  4. I can read and write in Korean. I can also speak conversational Korean.
  5. I actually have a passion for singing. My vocal range is from Alto 1 to Soprano 1.
  6. My birthday is on August 15, which is this coming Friday! 
  7. I am a full time high school student. (I am a SENIOR :D)
  8. My favorite number is 8 because it's an even number and because it sort of looks like a snow man lol
  9. Sheep are my favorite animals.
  10. I am currently a pescatarian (meaning the only meat I can eat is seafood) and have not eaten true meat (i.e.:beef, chicken, turkey) in over 2 years!!!
  11. I've devoted myself to supporting Make Out Monday as they emerge into the music scene. They are literally the greatest~ 


Suzy's Questions

1) How long have you been blogging? I've only been blogging since December 2013! So, I've been blogging for less than a year :)


2) If you could pick just one beauty product to use to the rest of your life, what would it be? Probably eyeliner! You could use it in so many different ways~

3) What's your favourite type of food? My favorite type of food is probably desserts! I really like sweet things like cakes and what not lol

4) What country/city would you love to travel to? I think that it's pretty apparent that I'd like to visit Seoul, South Korea. But I'm also itching to go to places like London &  Paris!

5) Who is your favourite blogger or youtuber? I think my favorite youtubers are Eatyourkimchi's Simon and Martina.

6) You are given $50 to spend on beauty products. What will you buy? Probably a bb cream, eyeliner, and some kind of bold lip color to use for gradient lips!

7) What's one thing you'd like to change about yourself? Mmm, I don't really think there's anything that I'd like to change about myself. Maybe the fact that I'm too nice sometimes?

8) What's your favourite thing about yourself? I think my favorite thing about myself is how I have such a big heart (figuratively lol) Because although I was sort of excluded when I was younger, I still decided to be kind to/befriend everyone I meet. I don't want to be like those losers who went around excluding people :)

9) If you could pick any job in the world, what would you choose to do? This is a wild card, but if I could pick any job in the world, I would want to be Make Out Monday's Official Fan Club Manager or maybe be apart of their campaigning/advertising teams. Or maybe be the designer for their band merchandise lol 

10) Pick one celebrity you'd love to be best friends with. I think I'd love to be best friends with Amber from f(x) or Jeremy Shada from Make Out Monday (or any of the boys from M.O.M. for that matter because they're all so funny & friendly lol)

11) What's your favourite blog post that you've ever written? I think that my favorite blog post I've written would have to be my post on A Review of Make Out Monday's First Concert + Meeting Jeremy Shada. That post is my favorite because it made me smile recalling everything that happened that night and also because Make Out Monday tweeted a link of that very post to all of their followers!

Who I nominate

http://yuki-mitsuki.blogspot.com.es
http://susyfluffy.blogspot.com
http://kapege23.blogspot.com
http://gaburieruagasa.blogspot.com
http://babysoulz.blogspot.com
http://kurumichiii.blogspot.com
http://annyeongrella.blogspot.com
http://pastelpinkworld.blogspot.com/2014/07/karussell-spieluhr.html
http://sarahfourtwo.blogspot.com
http://peachbubbly.blogspot.com
http://milkiibunnii.blogspot.com
*don't forget to leave a link that leads back to my blog <3*

My questions

  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. Who was your first follower?
  3. Do you ever plan to become a full time blogger?
  4. Who is your favorite blogger? 
  5. What is your favorite beauty brand?
  6. Any hobbies or talents?
  7. Favorite movie/film of all time?
  8. It's Valentine's day, what do you hope to receive from your significant other? Or what would you like to receive from a FUTURE significant other if you don't have one?
  9. What is your favorite song of the moment?
  10. If you could be any one of the Disney princesses, which one would you be and why?
  11. If you had the chance to meet your favorite celebrity, what would you say?
Once again, a huge thank you to Suzy for nominating me~ And I'd also like to thank all of my lovely viewers & followers! You guys rock!

Much love & until next time,

       xoxo Payton

FYI, keep your eyes peeled for a new series of blog entries I'm going to be posting~ Here's a little sneak peek!



You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Aww thank you for nominating me sweetie! ❤️ I'd bake you a cake if we didn't life so far apart~ haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, my dear~ You deserve it <3
      You're so sweet, Susy! I'll have to visit you some day hehe

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
    2. Live* omg sorry for the typo >.< anyway I have already answered your questions ~ check them out on my blog if you want (^∇^)☆彡

      Delete
  2. Thanks for nominating Payton, I answered all your question so do check it out on my blog <3

    http://sarahfourtwo.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/2014-liebster-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Sarah! I'll make sure to check that out <3

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  3. Aww thankyou so much for nominating me~ your too sweet xxx I really enjoyed your post and we have so many similarities for e.g i love kpop too (I wonder if i could nominate you twice keke) I really loved your post!!

    sindy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so very welcome, Sindy! You know I adore you lol
      I think it's possible to nominate me again, since I am still under 200 followers. I was just re-nominated yesterday hehe
      Thanks for reading, Sindy!

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  4. Congratulation for being nominated!!!! And happy early birthday!!! I wish you all the best in life ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

    Http://blackblueblizzard.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3 You're too sweet~

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
    2. Ah! I followed you anywayyy!! (^。^)

      Delete
  5. Congrats!!! And thanks sweety :*


    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 And you're very welcome!

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your Liebster Award dear, I also want to be pescatarian too but i just cant bring myself not eating true meat because my family are big fans of beef, so i cant say no :( Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah :)
      I'd love to follow~

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
    2. Hello Payton, thanks for following me, i followed you back :) Let's keep in touch together <3

      Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. Happy Birthday in advance! 생일축하해~ 항상 건강하시고 행복하세요~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    And thank you for nominating me! ♥♥♥

    ieyra | babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 와! 한국어를 할 줄 있어요? 감사합니다 언니~
      And you're very welcome <3

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  8. Aaaah, thank you for nominating me <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post as always xx I've just started a blog iof my own and if you're interested you are very welcome to visit. Followers are desperately needed!!! http://xbeyoutifulx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! Happy birthday!! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!
    You do have a great blog, I just found it :)
    Maybe we can follow each other on GFC, if you like my blog, would be great,
    hope to hear from you :)
    Have a great weekend :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monika!
      I'd love to follow <3

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  12. Congrats on the award! And happy belated birthday :)

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~