Life~

Payton's Fangirl Diaries: A Guide for Fangirls Everywhere

1:11 PM

Hi guys <3
hello, hello~ I am now 17 years old as of today! (August 15!)
Before anyone starts laughing at me, yes, I am serious LOL This post may seem silly but I know that so many people want to get noticed by their favorite famous idol. Being a person who has been noticed by multiple famous idols, I feel like I should share my secrets with you guys~

I wanted to start this little series of diary-like entries after gaining some recognition from beloved stars (i.e.: the cuties of Make Out Monday and the idols of INFINITE). I've been getting questions from some friends and viewers, asking me "HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET NOTICED?" 

Well, I have some answers for you~ Keep reading to find out some of my secret tips and tricks that helped me get noticed!



3 of My Personal Tips & Tricks

1) Follow your idol on their social networks so you don't miss a beat!

This screen shot is from my personal twitter account. M.O.M. posted a link to my blog & my youtube channel!
I think this one is super obvious, but, how can you know what your idol is up to (first hand) if you're not following their social networks? 

If there is anything I swear by, it's to make sure I'm following my idols' social networks & checking them every so often! By keeping tabs on your idols' social networks, you'll pretty much be able to find out what he/she is working on, when their next album/music video will drop, and where they're heading for their next concert tour!

Also, you never know if your idol might tweet back to you or maybe even follow you back~

2) Leave sincere comments (i.e.: NOT "omg you're so hot")

This screen shot is from my personal FB (Click here to view KPWP's FB~) In this picture, Jeremy so kindly replied back to me <3
Make sure to leave a comment every so often to give your idol some feedback & support! 

And PLEASE make sure your comment has more substance than "omg you look so hot in those teaser pics"! (I want to hide under a rock when I see people leaving comments like that...) Lets not leave comments as shallow as that, please, haha...

I have friends at school who ask me for advice about what exactly to say when commenting on their idols' posts and whatnot. And honestly, it depends on who you are and what your personality is like. What I'm trying to say is that your comment should come from your heart and be sincere (in the least cheesy way possible lol).

I (personally) usually just try to make sure that my comments make the idol smile and let him/her know how much I appreciate them & that I'll always support him/her.

Keep in mind that your idol probably WILL see your comment, so make sure it's something decent :)

PLUS, you never know if your idol will reply back to your comment, like Jeremy did to mine <3

3) Make an effort to see your idol if they come to your town for a concert/convention/ect.

As many of you guys have seen this pic in my post HERE, this is one of the pictures I took with Jeremy Shada at M.O.M.'s 1st concert~
How will you ever meet your idol in person if you don't make an effort to go see him/her? 

Especially for the k-pop fangirls out there, your idols don't come all the way to your town from Korea all the time! Because it's rather rare for your favorite idols/bands to come to your town, you should make an effort to go and see them :) 

You never know, you just might be able to meet them & take a picture with them~
*I'll make an entry specifically for concerts soon!*

So that was just a little introduction into my new Fangirl Diary series I'm introducing to my blog. I wanted to get closer to my fellow fangirls (especially because 1/5 of this blog is dedicated to k-pop lol) and share my knowledge and experience with you guys <3

Let me know if you guys have ever been noticed by your k-idols/celebrities~ I'd love to hear about it in the comments!

Thanks for reading & until next time,

      xoxo Pay <3

*And thank you to everyone who commented birthday wishes! I really appreciate it~ You guys made my birthday (August 15) extra extra extra fantastic lol :)*


You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. Cute post, lucky you, I have not been noticed yet.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog, I am your 45th follower now :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha Thank you, Monika!
      I'm sure you'll be noticed soon! Thanks for following <3

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  2. Cute blog! Love the idea of a fangirl guide, it's definitely relatable for me!

    xo, Britnee
    The Model Cachet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Britnee <3 I hope you'll continue reading my series!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  3. nice blog
    would you like follow each other?
    i'll follow back after that
    please let's me know
    thank youu
    glad visit here
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear :)

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
    2. thank for following my blog
      i'm already follow you now ^__^)
      glad visit here

      www.miharujulie.com

      Delete
  4. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Instagram! Just let me know when you do so!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Reneta~
      I'd love to support :)

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous post!❤
    Maybe we can follow to each other? Let me know. :)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anete~
      I'd love to follow each other!

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  6. I really love this post and your blogstyle!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    Blog: J'aime les feuilles rouges
    My last outfit: Italian Summer Scent

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you Marta~
      I'd love to follow <3

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  7. Aww.. this is such a cute post! Don't you just love it when the people you admire or your role models are so down to earth, and who truly value their fans?! It's such a great feeling :) Would you like us to follow each other in GFC and BlogLovin'? I would love to stay in touch and be friends. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 And yes I do :)
      I'd love to follow you, Christine!

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  8. Great Post:) I follow you on GFC, i would be glad if you visit my Blog: http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/ and follow me too. I want to have more readers in other Countries than Germany

    Best Wishes from Germany Rabea <3
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for visiting and following my bog, it means alot to me! I'm now following you too in GFC (#48) and BlogLovin' (#29). :) Can't wait to read more posts from you. <3

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, my love <3 Can't wait to see more posts from you too! You're so sweet :)

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  10. ehi beautiful, thank for your follow how I promise I follow you back :)
    can you check if you are following me on Facebook? sorry but I haven't found you :(
    lets keep in touch and be friend :3

    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already following you on FB!

      xoxo Payton <3

      Delete
  11. Great Post & lovely Blog!♥
    I follow you now on GFC & Bloglovin, hope you follow back :-)
    http://inaalovephotographie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you <3
      I'll make sure to check your blog out :)

      xoxo Pay <3

      Delete
  12. Awesome, hun ^_^

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete

  13. I really love your blog, maybe we can follow each other via Bloglovin, GFC or facebook? let me know
    New Post… Visit Curly Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh of course! I'm so sorry for the late reply!

      xoxo Pay

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~