K-drama

K-drama: 2 new dramas that you NEED to watch! [PICTURE/GIF HEAVY]

2:56 PM

Hello, hello my beautiful followers & viewers~ Happy Sunday :3

It's been too long since I've written a K-drama post.

(SIDE NOTE: I apologize for the lack of posts recently! School is now picking up and it's getting close to the time when seniors need to start sending in college applications -_- Life is moving too quickly for me, oh dear LOL So if you're wondering why posts are coming up slowly, it's because I'm testing & working on college applications. Please understand <3)

Anyways, these two k-dramas are killing me right now. And you NEED to watch them if you aren't already.

Keep reading to find out more about the 2 dramas that I'm fangirling over <3


1) High School Love On (하이스쿨 러브 온) 
Okay, so all fans of INFINITE need to watch this k-drama! Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol from INFINITE are both starring in this drama AND their characters' names are the same as their real names :D

I was first drawn to this drama because of Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol, but I love it for so many more reasons. I absolutely ADORE the lead female role, who's name in the drama is Seul Bi. I love how innocent and adorable she is~

In this drama, Seul Bi is an angel, but she accidentally becomes a human after trying to save Woo Hyun. She is forced to live as a human alongside the other humans until her angel sunbae figures out a way for her to return.

If you love INFINITE & high school based k-dramas, this drama is for you! Check out some pics/gifs of the drama below!!!

reason #1 to watch this k-drama
reason #2 to watch this k-drama
WATCH IT FOR THE OCCASIONAL SKINSHIP!!!

2) Surplus Princess (잉여공주)
Okay, I fell head over heels for this k-drama! In some ways, I even like it more than High School Love On! /I'M SORRY, INFINITE, I'M SORRY/

But, I've always had a love for mermaids. In fact, when my teacher asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up (when I was in preschool), I said that I wanted to be a mermaid LOL 

In this drama, Eileen is a mermaid, but she drinks a potion to become human because she loves a man named Si Kyeong. It turns out that if she does not find true love with in one hundred days, she will disappear into bubbles. 

Well, this drama is down right hilarious! AND it has a ton of k-drama & k-pop references. I laugh so hard through every episode :3

AND I absolutely adore each and every character. They are all played so well, and you're bound to fall in love with everyone (except that jerk faced antagonistic female that every drama has LOL).

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THIS K-DRAMA IF YOU LOVE YOURSELF!

[SIDE NOTE: THIS K-DRAMA HAS SOME MATURE CONTENT, SO PLEASE BE AWARE IF YOU ARE YOUNG!!!]

Check out the cast & some pics/gifs below <3
omfg song jae rim & nam ju hyuk <3
*My Love From Another Star reference*
*G Dragon's Crooked MV reference*
cutie pieeeeeeeee :3
So yeah! Those were 2 k-dramas that are totally distracting me from my studies & homework LOL 

Remember to watch K-dramas in moderation~

Love you guys & until next time,

xoxo Payton <3

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Looks interesting :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Definitely need some KDrama right now ;P
    really interested in the first one >< *INFINITE*

    Btw thanks for following me and sorry for such a late reply...
    I was extremely busy with mock exams ._.

    Thank you so much <3
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that~
      And no problem, Natalie!

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  3. Omg! Once I saw your post I had to comment >_<
    I just caught up with Surplus Princess, (I caught up watching all currents eps yesterday) It's shame they only broadcast once a week on Thursdays, this drama has got me hooked - I love the entire cast... well maybe besides the current mean girl but still the drama is going great :) and I'm glad that there's someone else who I know watches this as well!
    Great Post! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I actually watched all the current episodes yesterday also LOL
      I'm so glad that I have someone to fangirl over this drama with <3

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  4. never heard of surplus princess but omg i think im giving it a try! plus nam juhyuk is in it i cant miss out on this one! >A<

    oh and btw you have such a cute blog~

    http://themelliediaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you NEED to watch it <3
      Thanks so much :3

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  5. That mermaid one looks weird yet interesting at the same time! xD
    Might just give it a watch (after i finish all my homework haha)

    Minae - minaekei,blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jasmine <3 You definitely need to check it out <3
      thanks for reading, my love~

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  6. I think I'm gonna start surplus princess cos I've finished It's okay that's love! My friend recommended it to me as well!

    Steph | datewithsteph.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Steph <3 You SO need to watch it~ You will fall in love with it :3

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  7. Great Post... I loved reading this...
    Would you like to follow each other? GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    www.icynosure.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just recently finished Master's Sun lol But I will definitely put this on my MUST WATCH list! Thank you for the GIFs<333 Should I start Surplus Princess first? And then High School Love on? :P
    p.s. I nominated you for BEST Blog Award on my blog! Please come check it out :)
    <3shrimppaste
    www.sshrimppaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, most definitely!
      And thank you SO much, my love! I'll do the tag asap~

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  9. Fantastic post 😆
    Thank You so much for your comment on my blog!
    I'm following you !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, thank you!! >.<
    and I've follow you now ;)

    Oh, looks interesting. I'm an infinite fan so I can't miss this teheh =3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Namfon!
      I love Infinite too <3

      xoxo Payton

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~