Ulzzang Makeup

Ulzzang Makeup: Mini SKINFOOD Haul [PHOTO HEAVY]

10:29 AM

My sweet viewers~ I'm so sorry I've been posting minimally lately! 

I've just came back from a college campus touring road trip and have been so busy! But while I was out road tripping, I was able to shop a bit /more like a lot/ so I'll have some haul posts coming up!

Today, I want to share a mini SKINFOOD haul with you guys! If you didn't already know, SKINFOOD is a famous Korean cosmetics & skincare brand. There are very few shops in the US, so I was very happy to stumble upon one while in San Francisco! 

[SIDE NOTE: I was able to pick up a few lovely items for KPWP's First Blogiversary Giveaway that will take place in December! Make sure to follow my blog & keep your eyes peeled for that!]

Check out the items I purchased below!

1) SKINFOOD Omija Whitening Mask Sheet
Front of the product
back of the product
I absolutely love sheet masks and SKINFOOD has amazing sheet masks! I also love whitening products, so I knew I needed to pick this product up~ I'm sure I'll adore this product :3 Let me know if you've tried this product before!

This is a close up of the info/directions for this product! Sorry if it's barely visible, it's  printed in grey ink!
2) SKINFOOD Byulsatang Powder Shadow
This product is sooooo cute~
 I have been dying to get my hands on this product for such a long time! I'm so happy that I found it at this store~ 

If you don't know Korean, Byulsatang roughly translates into "star candy". This product is supposed to be used in the inner corners of your eyes & to emphasize your aegyosal! 

This product is super glittery, so you'll need to be careful when opening it!
 3) SKINFOOD Eggplant Eyeline Auto Pencil Waterproof in Eggplant Brown
 I think you guys know by now that I'm such an eyeliner hoarder LOL As you guys know from my previous SKINFOOD Hauls, I absolutely loved my SKINFOOD Eyeline Jam. So I knew I needed to comeback and try the rest of SKINFOOD's eyeliners. 

I got this eyeliner in brown, so it would be a more practical wear in the Autumn!
4) Samples
You can never leave any Korean cosmetics store without receiving a bunch of samples! Here I received some samples from their Fresh Apple collection. I actually have SO many other samples of these, I really need to try them out!

So that pretty much concludes my mini SKINFOOD haul, I hope you guys enjoyed it! Also, if you liked this post, make sure to follow me <3 I'll be launching a SKINFOOD product giveaway in December! You'll have to follow me in order to participate!

Thanks so much for reading & until next time,

xoxo Payton <3

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Hi gorgeous! Your blog is really lovely!! I'm following you now on Bloglovin, hope you can do the same :) If you want to follow each other on Facebook too just let me know ;)
    Kisses from Argentina

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Deb!
      I've just followed you~

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  2. The Byulsatang Powder Shadow looks interesting!
    I've never seen a product like this, might buy one in the future, too ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's too cute~ I'm excited to try it! I'll be posting a review soon!
      Thanks for reading, dear <3

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  3. I really like Skinfood products, though I usually just go for the skincare stuff rather than the makeup~ but that glittery eyeshadow is so adorable I really want to try it now! >.< Thanks for sharing your haul Payton! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually the exact opposite lol I haven't tried SKINFOOD's skin care products yet, ironically! I will definitely try them soon!
      You're very welcome, Emily <3 Thanks so much for reading!

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  4. Your love design is so cute! The SKINFOOD Byulsatang Powder Shadow looks really pretty ^.^
    I followed you on GFC ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Michelle!
      I followed you too <3

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  5. This is a great review! I'm in love with your blog design too!:) So easy to read and navigate around!:)
    Thank you for visiting my blog, I followed you!<3
    Aww I just love your blog:)
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet, June! Thank you so much <3
      I've followed you also~

      xoxo Payton :3

      Delete
  6. grat haul! I've never heard of this brand before but it looks really good! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat <3 You should definitely try it out, I adore SKINFOOD!

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  7. Fantastic!
    New post from me http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/09/marriage-in-green-a-charming-ed.html#more let me know what you think!
    And if you like, follow my blog! I'll be waiting, kiss: *

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a follower of you already lol

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the lovely comment :) Following u now! x
    http://zhixingeralyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! And thank you <3

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  9. you have such a cute blog!
    im following you straight away on gfc, bloglovin and also g+!

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice review! thanks for sharing!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a fun blog. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I followed you. ^^

    www.beekyoote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am an eyeliner hoarder too! I go crazy with eyeliner. I would love to try this product someday.
    Bright Shiny Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! eyeliner hoarders unite <3 LOL

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  13. I love Korean facemasks. I recently visited Seoul and got a bunch of them :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww really? I would love to visit Korea!

      xoxo Payton

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~