Life~

KPWP + Rynspiration Beauty Tag~ [PHOTO HEAVY]

6:40 AM

Hello lovelies <3

I'm so happy to announce that the lovely Karyn (from rynspiration) and I have come together for a beauty tag! Please make sure to check out her blog! It's super chic & Karyn's definitely one of the kindest bloggers out there <3

Lets jump into the tag~

Karyn's Questions 

1. What is a product that you've wanted for the longest time?

I have been dying to have Etude House's Any Cushion! Sadly, there are no Etude Houses at all on my side of the USA and shipping is hella expensive :c


2. If you had to wear only one foundation for the rest of your life, what would it be?

If I could only wear one foundation for the rest of my life, it'd probably be my Laneige BB Cushion. I love how it's right in between matte and dewy & how it looks super natural >~<


3. Your house is burning down, which product do you grab first?

If my house was burning down, I think I'd pick up my SKINFOOD Choco Smoky Waterproof Eyeline Jam. So even though my house would be burnt down, I would still be able to have cute puppy dog eyes thanks to my eyeliner LOL 


4. What is your latest "empty" product?

My latest empty product would be my SKINFOOD Peach Sake BB Cream :) Technically it's not fully empty yet, but it's almost there. It's super long lasting and I love it~


5. What is a quote(s) that you live by?


"It's a bad thing to get old and understand how dirty the real world is. Just enjoy the butterflies and the flowers." Someone who I loved very, very much said that to me last year. We have since then, unfortunately, lost touch. These words mean so much to me although he may not have meant much by them. 

That quote is rather abstract and can be open to interpretation, but it generally means that we should enjoy our innocence while we can. 


My Questions

6. If you could only buy makeup from one brand, which brand would you buy from?

If I could only buy makeup from one brand, it'd probably be Etude House! It'd be Etude House because I have been dying to try all of their products & because their products have such nice packaging~


7. What type of beauty product do you buy the most of? (i.e.: lip products, hair products, ect) 

For some reason, I tend to buy the most of lip products like lipsticks, lip tints, & lip glosses. I literally have a platter filled with lip products that I have accumulated through the years. I buy so many lip products, but in reality, I only use a handful on a regular basis >~<


8. Is there one beauty product that you'd definitely recommend?


I would definitely recommend the Laneige BB cushion /sorry for mentioning it so many times through out this post!/ But right after I began using it, my skin began to clear up and become a lot smoother! My sister commented that I had baby-like skin when I was wearing it :) It also has a nice cooling sensation when you put it on! 


9. How long have you been wearing makeup?


This is really bad, but I started wearing makeup up (like mascara & powder) in about 7th or 8th grade. If you're not in the USA, 7-8th grade is middle school (between primary & high school). I really didn't need to wear powder & stuff that early, but I did anyway. I'm currently in 12th grade (a senior) and I still wear makeup.


10. If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be and why? 

If I could be any mythical creature, I would be a mermaid! When I was in preschool, I told my teachers that I wanted to be a mermaid when I grew up. I think that mermaids are such beautiful creatures (in the context of how the public thinks they look like) and that they have such a magnificent place to live (the ocean). 

So that pretty much wraps up this beauty tag! I tag Emily, Michelle, & Sindy! 

I also tag anyone else who is interested in doing this tag <3 Make sure to let me know if you do this tag because I'd love to read your answers~

Lastly, a huge thank you to Karyn for working with me on this tag! It was such a pleasure working with the beautiful Karyn of rynspiration.com! Please make sure to stop by her blog <3 She worked really hard on this tag with me despite the USA/Aussie time difference~

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton <3




You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~