Ulzzang Fashion

Ulzzang Fashion: Campus Touring~

3:56 PM

Hey guys <3 How're you?
This is just one of a few other comfy outfits I wore while going out on campus tours. The university campuses were SO huge so comfortable clothing was essential~ 

And okay, this isn't legit ulzzang fashion, but hey, this is a fashion post. So that's why this post is under ulzzang fashion lol

Check out the outfit breakdown below!

1) #2 Black Cardigan- Forever 21 
*Size reference: Small
2) Pretty Daisy Crop Top- H & M
*Size reference: Small
3) HIgh Waisted Shorts with Peep Pockets- Forever 21
*Size Reference: 25

4) Bear Eared Hat- Forever 21
5) Low Top Platform Converse- Converse Store

So that pretty much wraps up this outfit post! I hope you guys enjoyed it~ 

Let me know which outfit piece you liked the best in the comments <3

Thanks for reading & until next time, 

       xoxo Payton <3

Make sure to check out my SKINFOOD Haul HERE if you haven't already :3

You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You're too sweet, June!

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    I'm following you on gfc, hope you 'll follow me back :)
    xx, Veni

    Style with Veni | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, Venetia! Thanks <3

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  3. I was just browsing through & stumbled upon your lovely blog - It looks gorgeous and it has interesting posts that I can relate to. I'm now following you via gfc, keep in touch love x

    Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, that means alot to me!
      I'll definitely keep in touch <3

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  4. Such a fashionable outfit!
    Would you like to follow each other via Bloglovin and gfc?

    www.modishyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I'd love to~

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  5. beautiful blog dear!!! im following!;)kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love the shorts :)
    I am following you back.

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool look! adore the top!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. following back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bear-eared hat, and yay for crop tops and Converse ;) You look absolutely fab!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog ♥

    Sherlyn @ Mermaid With A Book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sherlyn <3
      You're very welcome!

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  9. I love that hat omg so adorable^^ I wish it was warm enough in the uk right now to wear an outfit like that hehe~

    Your legs as well are so brown making me so jealous T_T x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emilyyyyyy :3 Thanks so much~ I wish we could actually have cold weather in the west coast lol
      And actually, my legs are the least tan part of my body lol~ The lighting just gets suckier as you get lower to the ground LOL <3

      xoxo Pay

      Delete
  10. I love this outfit, so cool and fashionable, you look great :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet, Monika! Thank you <3

      xoxo Payton

      Delete
  11. That hat is so cute! :)

    ♡ http://marikawaix.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute outfit, you look great! <3 (I'm your newest follower lovely!)

    I have a new outfit post up, would love to know your thoughts;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Helena!
      I'll definitely check out your blog!

      xoxo Payton

      Delete

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~