Ulzzang Fashion

Ulzzang Fashion: Random Kitty

10:22 AM

Hey guys <3

I'm super sorry for being rather inactive lately! I've been focusing on school as I will be sending in college application staring next week! 

Thanks for being so understanding & lets jump into the outfit post!


  1. Random print crop top - H&M 
  2. High waisted short shorts - Forever 21
  3. Knee high kitty socks - Urban Outfitters
I just wanted to quickly thank all of my views & followers for all of your support & love! I adore each and every one of you & will promise to be more active once the college application period is over~ The college application period is the whole month of November. And in december, I have a giveaway for you guys <3

Thanks so much for reading & until next time,

xoxo Payton <3
sneak peek of an upcoming fashion post!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~