Life~

Liebster Award Nomination [Photo Heavy]

9:14 AM

Hello K-Partiers~ It's starting to feel a lot like Christmas! (AND DEATH BECAUSE OF FINALS)

I am so honored to have been nominated for 3 liebster awards in my 1st year of blogging!
First of all, I'd like to thank Queen of Nonsense for nominating me for my 3rd Liebster Award of the year! Thank you very much, I do appreciate your kindness <3

This award is given to blogs who have under 200 followers. After you are nominated, you state 11 facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions left for you to answer by the person who nominated you. Then YOU nominate 11 other people and leave 11 questions for them to answer :) AND MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE A LINK TO THE BLOG OF THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU!!! 

KEEP READING TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ME :D


11 Facts About Me

1) I am a senior in high school & will attend university in the Fall of 2015!
2) In college I will study to major in a branch of biology (i.e.: marine or evolutionary) and will minor in TESOL or some branch of linguistics (i.e.: Korean or East Asian).
3) I've never (ever) dated before. I am completely okay with that :) Love can't be rushed~
4) I'm terrified of getting bad grades in school.
5) I am allergic to nacho cheese and cats. (Not kidding lol)
6) My singing/vocal range can be classified as First Alto to First Soprano. I have served as First Alto, Second Soprano, and First Soprano throughout my years in choir. 
7) I'm really good at making fansigns for (k-pop) concerts.
8) I've proudly seen EXO 12 perform before Kris and Luhan left.
9) BAP was my first kpop concert. I am blessed to have seen them before all of their current issues with TS. 
10) I have seen most of my bias groups perform (i.e.: f(x), BAP, INFINITE, EXO 12)
11) My blogiversary is on December 18 :D

Queen of Nonsense's Questions

1. Why did you choose that blog name & will you ever change it? 

A preview of KPWP's new banner for 2015!
I chose K-Party With Payton as the name of my beloved blog because my blog is centered around Korean pop culture such as K-pop, K-drama, K-makeup, & K-fashion. It's kind of like a party of different topics...plus, party is one of my favorite words! Thus, K-Party With Payton was born!

I actually really love the name K-Party With Payton (which can conveniently be called KPWP also) and I do not ever plan on changing it :)


2. Will you ever open a youtube channel?

I actually already have a youtube channel open HERE, but I do not post anything KPWP related on it. I have so far only used it to post some videos I recorded at a Make Out Monday Concert!

I would love to open a youtube channel specifically for KPWP someday, but as I'm trying to get to the end of senior year and then get into college, I do not yet have time to do so lol


3. How old are you?

I am the sweet, sweet age of 17 and was born in 1997!


4. What's your dream job?

gotta love that f(x) fashion!
To be honest, I would love to be a K-pop idol style coordinator or makeup artist (if not be a K-pop idol myself) LOL

But as of right now, I'm striving to be an English teacher in South Korea & an evolutionary or marine biologist :)


5. If you could close your eyes and be in another city, which one would it be?

I think that'd definitely have to be Seoul! All the sights to see and all of the shopping makes me wanna go there so badly! Not to mention k-pop concerts galore!!!


6. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

My favorite thing to do in my spare time is to hang out with my friends! Honestly, I rarely go out to hang with my friends because I focus heavily on school work & blogging afterwards. But if I ever get a chance to hang out with friends, that's definitely one of my favorite ways to spend that time.


7. Favorite male actor?

I think my favorite male actor has to be Kim Soo Hyun!


8. Summer or winter?

^winters in CA
i feel like I'm cheating on summer, because I always answer summer! But I think I'll have to go with winter! It rarely gets cold here in California, so I actually cherish this sweater weather in winter!

I love it when it gets all cloudy outside so that I can stay all curled up in a blanket & read a book by the window. I love the feeling of just wanting to go around drinking hot chocolate all day lol (#californiaproblems)


9. Do you prefer shopping on your own or with friends? 

Although I love spending time with friends, I like to be on my own when it comes to shopping. I tend to take my time while shopping, so sometimes I'd feel rushed when out with others. I do like shopping with my younger sister though lol


10. Favorite lipstick color?

My favorite lipstick color at the moment it No7's Sugar Plum! It's super natural looking and its name reminds me of Christmas treats!


11. Do you like painting your nails or you're too lazy to do it?

I used to love painting my nails! But I rarely paint my nails now though because I don't have time lol I do try to keep my toenails painted though!


My Questions

  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. Who was your first follower?
  3. Do you ever plan to become a full time blogger?
  4. Who is your favorite blogger? 
  5. What is your favorite beauty brand?
  6. Any hobbies or talents?
  7. Favorite movie/film of all time?
  8. It's Valentine's day, what do you hope to receive from your significant other? Or what would you like to receive from a FUTURE significant other if you don't have one?
  9. What is your favorite song of the moment?
  10. If you could be any one of the Disney princesses, which one would you be and why?
  11. If you had the chance to meet your favorite celebrity, what would you say?

I tag:


  • http://www.suraiyahaque.com
  • http://hellotokki.blogspot.com
  • http://peninayuliana.blogspot.com
  • http://nereatsukino.blogspot.com.es
  • http://dan-yeon.blogspot.com.es
  • http://januarychokko.blogspot.com



Thanks again to the Queen of Nonsense for nominating me <3

xoxo Payton

And just a friendly reminder to everyone, I'll be hosting a Korean Cosemtics giveaway on December 18 in honor of my first Blogiversary! That's next week so get ready <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~