Ulzzang Fashion

OOTD: Nothing Lasts Forever

1:21 PM

Hey K-partiers~ February is just around the corner~
 Today's post will be a short & sweet outfit post :) I decided to take a break from a bunch of writing and make this post straight to the point. 

Valentine's Day is coming up & this post seems to have an indifferent attitude towards that love filled holiday lol I absolutely adore Valentine's Day & had blogged about my extremely embarrassing Valentine's Day last year (those juicy posts can be found HERE and HERE). 

This outfit would be perfect for those who despise Valentine's Day and/or love in general LOL

Keep reading to see the outfit break down & where I bought everything!

Top: Urban Outfitters
Skirt: Forever 21

Black crew socks: Forever 21
Platform Converse: Converse Store

Crop tops & high waisted skirts are not only popular in western fashion, but also Korean fashion~

My outfit is a bit more on the punk/k-pop spectrum of K-fshion as opposed to the lovely, pastel-y, ulzzang side of fashion. Platform converse and fierce eyeliner make the outfit much more edgy and a lot less cute.

Let me know, do you favor cutesy/pastel-y Ulzzang fashion or edgy/bold K-pop fashion?

I personally prefer edgy K-pop fashion :)

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~