Life~

Valentine's Day Tag + Cute Valentine's Day Treat Ideas

4:56 PM

Hey K-Partiers~ Will you be my Valentine??? <3

Yes, that's me in the left pic but I wasn't wearing makeup so yeah lol
If you don't already know, Valentine's Day is literally one of my favorite holidays (other than Halloween, of course)! 

I honestly don't really get why so many hate Valentine's Day. Like, if you hate V-Day because you're single, you need to stop being bitter and think for a sec. Valentine's Day is not just for couples and what not! You can spend V-Day showing your love for your friends and family and all the other people in your life :) Lets be positive~~~

So since I'm in a festive mood today, I will be sharing 2 small & super easy V-Day treat ideas that I'll actually be doing for my friends this year!
But first, lets do a fun little Valentine's Day Tag~~~

1. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat? 

I think my favorite Valentine's Day treat would be chocolate covered strawberries or heart shaped cookies and chocolates~


2. Sweethearts or chocolate covered strawberries? 

Definitely chocolate strawberries! Do people actually eat Sweethearts??? I think they're super cute to look at and stuff, but I don't think they taste great lol


3. What was your favorite Valentine's Day memory? 

Honestly, I haven't had a super special Valentine's Day so far, as I've never dated or anything before lol But, I do have absolutely lovely friends who give me bunches of love on V-Day! 

My favorite memory is probably my Valentine's Day of sophomore year (10th grade), when my best friend had given me a stuffed pig wearing a heart necklace! Farm animals (like sheep and pigs) are my FAVORITE animals, so I totally fell in love with her lovely gift <3


4. What movie would you rather watch on Valentine's Day: Pretty Woman or You've Got Mail?

To be honest, I have never seen either of these movies, and have no idea about what these are about lol Maybe Pretty Woman? I think I've heard of it LOL /sorry/


5. What celeb would you not mind having as your Valentine? 

I actually have a handful of celebs that I'd love to be my Valentine. My female Valentine would be f(x)'s Amber but my male Valentine would be either BOYFRIEND's Kwangmin or Junhong (aka Zelo of BAP) <3


6. What would you do on your perfect Valentine's date? 

Hmm...I've never been on a date before so my date ideas may be pretty unrealistic but... I think it'd be lovely to go out for a walk at a park that has swings and that's near a lake! So then we could play on the swings a bit and then go for a picnic next to the lake~ And then maybe afterwards, we could go get some ice cream or bubble tea :D

#hopelessromantic #optimist 


7. Red or pink lips on Valentines Day? 

Pink! I think red is a bit too mature for me and might look like too much at school lol


8. What is your ideal Valentine's Day date outfit? 

Comment below and let me know if you want an outfit breakdown!
Hmm, it would depend on what my date and I would be doing on our outing! For example, my outfit for a date at the amusement park would be significantly different from an outfit I'd wear to a fancy dinner at an Italian restaurant! 

Ideally, I'd most likely wear my pink flower lace mini skirt with my floral v-neck crop top with either nude stilettos, brown wedges, or my tan combat boots (depending on where we'd be going)! 


9. Homemade or store-bought gifts? 

I think both are super sweet <3 Just the thought of someone gifting something to me on V-Day makes me all smiley and happy lol I'd be more than happy to receive either, but I think more thought and love must be put into homemade gifts <3


10. Would you wear your hair up or hair down for a date night? 

Definitely down! I feel much more confident with my hair down than up~





Easy Treat ideas~ 

These two ideas are actually relatively cheap and easy to do.


1) Cute V-Day themed cookies~

You can really use any kind of cookie dough/mix that you want, but I think the ones with pink sprinkles and/or pink cookie dough are the cutest! 

All you have to do is follow the directions on the back of the box (duh~) and voila~ Super cute cookies! To make them even cuter, I would use a heart shaped cookie cutter to cut out heart shaped cookies and then package them in little plastic V-Day treat bags.
My sister will actually be baking the cookies from the cookies mixes shown above, so I'm excited to see how they turn out~

2) V-Day Treat Bags

I'm super excited for this idea, because I actually just finished putting mine together the other day! Depending on how many treat bags you want to make, the price will vary! I made about 20 treat bags. For those 20 treat bags, I actually purchased 8 bags of candy LOL It was rather expensive since I made so many, but it really depends on how many bags you wanna make and how much candy you want in each bag.

In my bags, I personally chose all the different candies that had cute V-Day themed/colored wrappers! I chose to put heart shaped Dove milk chocolates, Fave Reds Starbursts, and some Twix/Snickers/M&M's with V-Day wrappers. 
So, after you have all of your desired candies for the treat bags, you should equally portion out all of the candy into each of the individual treat bags. I made sure each bag had the same exact amount as all of the other bags to be fair~ The mix of all of the different V-Day colored candy wrappers was soooo cute! :3
So, after all of the candy is in the bags, just tie them up with a twisty tie and you're all done! :D
So that pretty much sums up my Valentine's Day post! I hope you guys enjoyed it & found it helpful if you were looking for last minute treat ideas! 

By the way, I tag anyone who wants to do that fun little V-Day Tag! If you do the Valentine's Day Tag, make sure to comment down below with a link to your post, because I'd love to read your answers!!! <3

Also, let me know how you'll be celebrating Valentine's Day in the comments~ Are you guys doing anything special? I'll just be at a friend's house watching horror movies with my buds LOL

Anyways, thanks so so so much for reading & I'll see you guys next Wednesday!

xoxo Payton
TOO SOON, TOO SOON. TADASHI NOOOOOOO 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~