Ulzzang Fashion

My 6 Favorite Spring Clothing Items

8:51 PM

Happy K-Party Wednesday!

I'm currently on spring break & am having a fun time just being able to unwind and not have to worry too much about school work. 

With spring finally here, I decided to embrace the pastel and floral pieces in my wardrobe. I've decided to share a few of my favorite pieces with you <3

Keep reading to see what I'll be wearing over this lovely spring season~

I absolutely adore this crop top. The material is super soft & very stretchy. You can also easily move the sleeves up or down to your liking; you could make this an off the shoulder top if you desired! It looks super cute as an off the shoulder top & as a regular crop top. 

I think that this halter top would look too cute with a pair of dark wash denim shorts & some super cute sunglasses! I think I'll be wearing this top on an outing to the beach or spring barbecue party!

This top was gifted to me by my younger sister. I absolutely love the blush color of this top & how there's such a lovely, cascading lace trim on the bottom of it! I think I'd pair this item with a white mini skirt. 

This top was actually featured in one of my past posts that can be found HERE. I absolutely adore this piece & have worn it so many times & in both casual and dressy ways. I love the versatility of this top <3

This top is perfect for those warmer days that you still want to be a bit covered up on! The sheer lace material of this top makes it really light weight & breathable. You'd very easily be able to feel the spring breeze through this top~ You can stay covered up & cool in it :D

When I saw this skirt, I knew I had to have it. It was just so cute with its built in faux belt. There's an elastic waist band, so you can easily slide into and out of it. I adore the faux corset thing its got going on in the front of the skirt. I feel that the built in belt & the lace under skirt go together so well & look super girly & pretty!

So as you can see by my picks, pastel colors like pink and mint green seem to be my favorite colors to wear over the spring. I think that my favorite thing about spring is how much more pastel colors and floral prints are being embraced!

Since my wardrobe tends to consist predominantly of darker colors, I love switching it up a bit and wearing lighter, girlier colors. 

What are your favorite colors to wear in the spring time? I'd love to hear in the comments <3

Thanks so much for reading & until next time,  

xoxo Payton~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~