Ulzzang Makeup

Review: SKIN FOOD Byulsatang Powder Shadow vs. Babyface Teardrop Liner [Photo Heavy]

9:58 AM

Happy K-Party Wednesday! I have a 2 in 1 Korean makeup review for you guys today~

I am a huge fan of South Korea's trend of wanting to enhance their under eye areas, also known as 애교살 (aegyo-sal).  
I absolutely love aegyo-sal enhancing products~ I like trying out different products from different brands to get a feel for which one suits me the best & is the most long lasting. 

Today, I will be reviewing both SKIN FOOD's 별사탕/Byulsatang (meaning star-candy) Powder shadow & Babyface's Teardrop Liner! 



SKIN FOOD Byulsatang Powder Shadow

  • minimalistic, simple
  • cute little stars
  • travel friendly


Babyface Teardrop Liner

  • absolutely adorable box
  • super cute pastel color scheme
  • cute little face on the front of the product
  • travel friendly


SKIN FOOD Byulsatang Powder Shadow

  • wand with a rounded tip
  • less control when it comes to application
  • results in a lot of fall out

Babyface Teardrop Liner

  • super thin little wand with a skinny brush at the end
  • lots of control and precision
  • clean & no mess


The top swatch is of the SKIN FOOD Byulsatang Powder Shadow. The swatch is much thicker because I have much less control with this product's applicator. Another down fall is that there's always a bit of fall out when using this product. But I really like how SKIN FOOD's product it really noticeable and bright. It's also easily blend-able if you want a less glittery look. 

The glitter in Babyface's Teardrop liner is much more fine and delicate. Babyface's Teardrop liner is much more subtle, so I really recommend this product if you prefer subtlety. 

SKIN FOOD Byulsatang Powder Shadow: 4.9/5

Babyface Teardrop Liner: 4.8/5


So that pretty much wraps up today's review! In short, I absolutely love both of these products & would definitely recommend them! I personally like SKIN FOOD's product a bit more, because I like how it's a bit more obvious and eye-catching when applied. I really recommend Babyface's product if you prefer subtlety though!
Here, I'm wearing Babyface's Teardrop Liner! It's so subtle in the pic >.<
Which product would you rather try out: the SKIN FOOD Byulsatang Powder Shadow or the Babyface Teardrop Liner? Let me know in the comments~

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~