Life~

The Versatile Blogger Award

1:57 PM

Happy K-Party Wednesday!

I'm so happy to announce that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by two amazing & beautiful ladies: Roxanne of Awkward Turtle & Claudia of b2uty blogger! Please check out their lovely blogs, when you finish reading this post :D Thank you so very much, Roxanne & Claudia!


Rules

  1. Thank the person who nominated you and link them to your award post
  2. Share 7 facts about you
  3. Nominate 15 other bloggers
*Keep reading for my 7 facts & 15 nominees*



Seven Facts About Me

1) My absolute favorite animals are sheep.

i want this^
I think I mention this fact in every single award post I make lol I don't have much fo a reason behind why I like sheep so much. I just have always liked sheep since I was an infant, and that has stuck with me till now! Besides, they're fluffy and typically super sweet and friendly!

2) I will be graduating high school in June 2015.

ahh I look a bit chubby in this pic lol I've lost about 12 lbs since then!
I'm super nervous and excited at the same time. I am so excited to graduate and really start life, but I am also so afraid of losing contact with all of the friends that I love.

3) I'd consider myself a hopeless romantic.

I am just so in love with the thought of love. I have my mind set on sincere and true love, so I have resisted getting involved in any half hearted and insincere relationships. 

4) I have an obsession with bubble tea.

There has been a time period where I have gone to get bubble tea every week for like four weeks straight. That's really unhealthy LOL My favorite place to get bubble tea is called Tapioca Express (I live in Cali so you might not have one near you) and my favorite drink there is the Peppermint Chocolate Snow Bubble!

5) I like cats more than dogs even though I'm allergic to cats (LOL)

OMG IT'S LIKE A HAMSTER <3
I honestly admire how cats are much more independent than dogs~ I also really like the idea of how cats are litter box trained lol It seems much more convenient that dogs. Sometimes, i feel a bit suffocated by the large amount of attention that dogs require. 

I've had TWO dogs before, so I think my opinion is justifiable lol It's a pity that I'm allergic to cats, but at least I know that I'll never grow up to be a lonely cat lady LOL  

6) When it's my time to start a family, I really want twins!

I really would like to have a pair of twins consisting of one boy & one girl! If not that, then I'd prefer to have twin boys than twin girls lol But I'd love my children either way, of course~ 

Giving birth to twins actually is super common within my family, so I hope I'll get my own when I'm older :D

7) I prefer hanging out with all-guy groups as opposed to hanging out with all girl groups.

Gou = Me. I even have burgundy hair (which needs to be re-dyed lol)
I realized quickly in middle school, that guys were just way easier to be around for me, personally. There's just a lot less drama going around in all-male cliques. Guys just seem so comfortable and casual around each other. And it's my most favorite thing ever to be the only girl when out hanging out with an all-girl group. It makes me feel pretty special to have been accepted lol I don't know, boys are just such fascinating creatures~


I nominate:

Tokki
Sherlyn

Once again, I'd really like to thank Roxanne & Claudia for being such a sweethearts & nominating me~ Make sure to check them out & all of my nominees too~ A lot of them are some of my really good friends & they deserve love & support! 

By the way, I'll be having a 2 in 1 Korean makeup product review next Wednesday, so make sure to come back & check that out next week :D

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~