Life~

Falling With... Tag

3:15 PM

Happy K-Party Wednesday!

The lovely Mish Cheung tagged me in this fun little tag so I decided to do it! Thanks for tagging me, girly~

I really don't know the background on this tag, but it is filled with fun & quirky questions!

Keep reading to see my answers for this tag!

1) If you could fall for one of your eyebrows, left or right, which one would it be and why?

I actually don't groom/draw on my eyebrows, as I keep them natural. So, they're basically always the same. If I had to choose one, though, it'd probably be my right eyebrow because I'm biased towards the right as opposed to the left for some reason lol

2) If any celebrity could fall for you, which one would you want it to be?

If any celebrity could fall for me, I would want it to be f(x)'s Amber. She will always be my first love LOL (I have a boyfriend currently, so I'm speaking hypothetically)


3) If you could fall anywhere on earth, where would it be?

If I could fall anywhere on earth, I would want to fall in either London or Seoul! Those 2 are the places that I'm absolutely dying to visit sometime in my lifetime~


4) If you could fall into a juke box and only listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life, what song would it be?

I think if I could only listen to one song for the rest of my life (yikes!) it would  have to be...Beautiful by Amber of f(x)!


5) If you could fall into a movie, which one would it be?

Definitely The Princess Diaries! I would love to be a princess <3

6) If you could fall back in time, where would you fall back in time to?

If I could fall back in time, I would fall back in time to before Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated, so I could have a nice chat with him. It may not seem like it, but I truly idolize Martin Luther King Jr. for all that he has done to get us where we are today. I will never not adore and appreciate MLK Jr!


7) If you could fall, hit your head, and lose a memory, what memory would you lose?

I really don't have any memories that I'm desperate to forget. I get embarrassed really easily, but I do get over myself and forget about it soon afterwards. But if I were to choose a memory to lose, it would probably be one of a teacher wrongfully putting me on blast (I really never get in trouble) or maybe embarrassing myself in front of a crush?


8) If you could fall into any season and stay in it all year round, what season would it be?

If I could fall into any season and stay in it all year round it would probably be either fall or winter because those are the 'holiday seasons' where you tend to have more time to spend around your family and just relax. I really crave those holiday seasons because I love being stress free and around family!


9) If you were to fall into trouble, what would it most likely be for?

I seldom get in trouble, actually! If I were to ever fall into trouble, it might be for something dumb like getting my parents annoyed for no reason lol


10) If you were to fall into $1,000,000 and could only spend it at one store, what store would it be?

I would for sure spend it at Urban Outfitters! I am so in love with that store!

So that pretty much wraps up this week's post! I actually am not sure how many people I'm supposed to tag, so if you're interested in doing this tag, I tag you! <3

By the way, I'm sorry if posts are coming up a bit late over the next 2 weeks! I have some serious testing going on next week & the week after that! Thanks for your understanding~

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~