I Love Spring Tag!

1:43 PM

Happy K-Party Wednesday!

I hope you all are having a lovely spring! My spring break ended about 2 weeks ago, so I'm just trying to make it through the last 6-7 weeks of school before graduating high school for good!

To commemorate the lovely spring of 2015, I've decided to partake in the 'I Love Spring' Tag!

Keep reading for the tag questions & my answers~

1. Favorite spring nail polish? 



Robin's Egg by Salon Perfect is my go-to nail polish this spring! 

2. What is your must-have lip color this spring? 

My must-have lip color this spring is definitely my SKINFOOD Tomato Jelly Lip Tint in Cherry Tomato.

3. Show us your favorite spring dress! 


My favorite spring dress is the one shown above, that I've had for years. This is a sundress from Hollister!

4. What's your favorite flower? 

My favorite flowers are definitely sweetheart roses!

5. Favorite spring scarf or accessory? 

My blue flower bracelet says my Hawaiian name, Paikonu. My brown bracelet just says Payton. 
It is way too hot for scarves in So Cal right now, but my favorite accessories are my leather name bracelets! 


6. What spring trends are you most excited about this year? 

My favorite spring trends definitely have to be the pastels & floral prints for clothing! I really like busting those out every once in a while because I love wearing darker colors. 

7. Favorite spring candle? 

I actually don't use candles at all. I think they're pretty decorations though!

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring? 

I typically rarely use perfume and body spray, but ever since I started dating my boyfriend (we started dating a few weeks into spring) I wore my Someday perfume by Justin Bieber frequently lol 

I know, I know, everyone is over JB. But the perfume bottle is beautiful & the perfume smells really nice to me~ I've had this perfume since I was in middle school (when I was a die-heart Belieber lol)

9. What is spring like where you live? 

Spring where I live (So Cal) is super cold in the morning, but super hot in the afternoon & warm at night. 

10. What's your favorite thing about spring? 

My favorite thing about spring has to be the renewal of life when it comes to nature~ I love how spring is super green and there tends to be a bunch of baby animals running/flying around lol

11. Are you a spring cleaner? 

I tend to only clean on like the first day of spring break, and then just stop all together lol I really only compulsively clean when I have people coming over. 

12. Any plans for spring break or upcoming vacation?

My boyfriend & I got to spend a day together at this beach!
My spring break actually just passed about 2 weeks ago. I spent my spring break spending a lot of time with my boyfriend (Oh, I just got my first boyfriend, by the way LOL) and my best friends. 

By the way, I tag anyone who wants to do this tag :D Make sure to comment below with a link to your post if you decide to do it!

So that pretty much wraps up this weeks post for KPWP! I hope you guys enjoyed it :) I think you can expect to see a sponsored review being posted by me sometime in the near future, so please look forward to that~

What is your favorite part about Spring? Let me know in the comments <3

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~