Ulzzang Fashion

Day to Night: The Ultimate Vegas Outfit

9:40 PM

Hey guys! Welcome back to KPWP~

I was recently approached by Juliana from Vegas.com to take part in the challenge to find the #Ultimate Vegas Outfit!

Basically, I would create outfits based on inspiration from any hotel, restaurant, or other venue in Las Vegas.

Keep reading to see the two Vegas outfits I created!

Day Look: Just like a Circus

Time to win a bunch of stuffed animals at the Circus Circus arcade!
This first outfit was inspired by Las Vegas' famous Circus Circus hotel. 
I was incredibly inspired by the Circus Circus because its strong resemblance to an actual circus. The hotel entrance looks like an actual circus tent & this hotel even has its own arcade and mini theme park!

My day outfit is very fun and colorful, channeling my inner child. I made sure to throw on my cute little bear hat to add a bubbly little touch to my circus inspired outfit. 

I feel like this would be the perfect outfit to wear when running around in Circus Circus' indoor arcade & amusement park!

Night Look: Sweet Serendipity 

This next look was inspired by my favorite eatery in Las Vegas: Serendipity 3!

Serendipity is famous for its frozen hot chocolate (which is to die for!). Its venue is super classy and the atmosphere is great. 

Because Serendipity is such a classic, my night time outfit is much more mature and classy. You can never go wrong with a classic black and white dress.

I tossed on a studded belt and strappy stilettos to make my outfit edgier. 

So that pretty much wraps up my post for today! Thanks so much to Juliana for reaching out to me about this super fun challenge.

Are you guys heading anywhere special for Summer like Vegas? Let me know in the comments!

Like I've mentioned in previous posts, I'll be heading over to the beautiful Oahu this Sunday!!! I've actually created an Instagram specifically for that reason & for K-Party With Payton.

Make sure to follow me on my new Instagram @iheartpaytonjade to join me during my adventures in Hawaii :D


Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~