Life~

A Picture Diary of My Oahu Trip: Days 1 to 4

8:34 PM

Hey guys, Happy K-party Wednesday!

ADD MY IG FOR DAILY UPDATES @iheartpaytonjade
Sorry this post is coming up a bit late, I've been busy vacationing with my family & my boyfriend!

If you weren't already aware, I'm currently vacationing in Oahu for a week~ So far I'm having a blast & would love to share some pictures with you guys that I took so far during this trip. 

Keep reading to see what I've been up to in Oahu!

OAHU DAY 1

On a 5 hour flight to Oahu
The beautiful pool view from my room
@the pool
it's tiring being a mermaid~
our lagoon


OAHU DAY 2 

making friends with turtles @ Turtle Beach


baby pineapples @ the Dole plantation
Oahu has a crazy amount of wild chickens
So lucky to be vacationing with my boyfriend in Oahu for his birthday!
some bomb ass brownies from the Disney hotel in Oahu

OAHU DAY 3 

OOTD for visiting the Polynesian Cultural Center
Happy birthday to my better half <3
THIS DUCK WOULD SHAKE ITS TAIL WHEN I TALKED TO IT (LIKE A LITTLE PUPPY)
My little sis surprised me with some Nature Republic goodies!

OAHU DAY 4

couple bracelets for me & the bae from Aloha Stadium swap meet <3
So yeah! That pretty much sums up what I've been up to for the last 4 days in Oahu! Thanks so much for reading~


Also, if you guys are interested in keeping up with me & my day to day life, please make sure to follow my new INSTAGRAM & my Snapchat! Pretty much all of the pictures in this post came from my Insta & snapchat haha

Add me here: 

INSTAGRAM : @iheartpaytonjade

Snapchat: @iheartpayton


Thanks so much for readign & until next time, 

xoxo Payton

*READ PART 2 OF MY OAHU PICTURE DIARY HERE!!!*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~