Ulzzang Makeup

Daiso Haul

8:14 AM

Happy K-Party Wednesday!
Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog~ I hope you guys have been having a wonderful week so far. 

Now that I've finished posting my Oahu Picture Diaries (Part 1 & Part 2), I can finally get back into my normal posts. My K-pop Monthly Upd8 of June & July should be coming up either next week or the week after that :)

Today I'd like to share with you guys the items that I picked up at Daiso BEFORE heading to Oahu for vacation. In this haul are my must-have items to bring when traveling!

Make sure to keep reading to see what I picked up from Daiso (a Japanese dollar store)!

1) Assorted Korean Sheet Masks

For me, refreshing & soothing sheet masks are a MUST when traveling, especially because not all of us can pack our full collection of soaps/toners/moisturizers for our face cleansing routine. 

TIP: For a refreshing treat for your face on a hot day, pop your sheet mask into the fridge before using it!

I purchased these masks to help cleanse & sooth my face after a long day in humid Oahu.

I purchased this sheet mask in Cucumber, Aloe, Collagen, Royal Jelly, & Green Tea!



2) Oil Blotting Sheets

My next purchase at Daiso were these oil blotting sheets! Whether I'm traveling in Oahu or not, these blotting sheets must be carried by me AT ALL TIMES!

If your skin is ridiculously oily like mine & you don't want to buy expensive oil blotting sheets, make sure to find a Daiso! You can buy packs of 300 sheets for only about $1!!!


3) Cute Makeup Containers 

Now, I didn't take these with me to Oahu, but when I saw these adorable containers I knew I had to have them. 

These girly & cute containers were fairly cheap at not more than $4 each. 

I found these containers super helpful in storing and organizing my makeup~ I was even thinking about buying another crystal container for jewelry!
So that wraps up my latest Daiso haul! Make sure to let me know what you think in the comments! I'd love to hear <3

Also if you haven't already, feel free to check out my Oahu Vacation Picture Diaries: PART 1 & PART 2!

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton <3
FOLLOW MY NEW INSTAGRAM @iheartpaytonjade

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~