Ulzzang Fashion

Forever 21 Haul

9:39 AM

Happy K-Party Wednesday!
 So, a couple of my local Forever 21 stores were having pretty big sales (like an extra 50% off of sale items!!!!) so I made sure to stop by. 

I got most of these items on sale and I'm really glad I was able to find some cute purchases that didn't break the bank haha

Keep reading to see what I picked up!

1) F21 Jeans

Purchased for only $7.90
If there's anything that I'll always love from Forever 21, it'll always be their stretchy jeans. These are incredibly comfortable and almost feel like leggings haha

I could honestly fall asleep in these. They have a great variety of sizes. 

The size 25 waist (25in x 29in) fits me perfectly lol


2) Checkered Crop Top

Original price: $17.99
Sale price: $12.99
Extra 50% off sale price: $6.49!!!
I thought this top was extremely cute when I saw it. It reminded me of a cross between school girl and cow girl for some reason LOL 

This top is actually supposed to be a crop top, but in reality, it fits me like a normal top since I have a short torso at just 5 foot 2 inches in height -_-

Anyways I feel like this top can be easily dressed up with a skirt & some Mary Janes or dressed down with some denim shorts & sneakers. 


3) Cropped Printed Tank Top

Purchased for: $14.90
 This tank top totally gave me summer vibes. I knew I had to have it haha With it's super casual print, I'm sure this top could go well with anything. 

Although I didn't get this top for sale, it wasn't that expensive & I'm sure I'll wear it frequently haha




4) Plaid Button Up Dress

Original Price: $22.90
Sale Price: $7.99
So, supposedly this item was a button up dress but I never even realized that haha I'm excited to see all the different ways I can wear it~

I was just planning on wearing it open as a long, plaid vest over a tank top (shown below)
Planning on wearing this with a tank top & denim shorts for a summery vibe :)


5) Off the Shoulder Cropped Ruffle Blouse

Purchased for: $11.90
Okay, I know what some of you guys are thinking. You guys are probably wondering what the heck this thing is haha


This is actually an off the shoulder crop top. I know it looks a bit like a skimpy bandeau or something, but it actually looks really lovely on with a high waisted skirt or pair of shorts or jeans.

I saw this top in Oahu but they didn't have a size small and I was so sad because I wanted it so badly haha When I found it in a Forever 21 back home, I was so excited. This is definitely my favorite purchase!!!




6) Off the Shoulder Cropped Blouse 

Original Price: $11.90
Sale price: $9.99
I know some of you have already seen this top in my Oahu Picture Diary Part 2I am so in love with this top, along with the other off the shoulder top above. 

I think that Forever 21 was having such a big sale because of Back to School Season haha I actually don't start university until about September so I can't show off my new clothes just yet~

Let me know if you guys have hit up any crazy sales yet in the comments! I'd love to hear what you think about this post too :)

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~