Life~

Picture Diary of Oahu Part 2: Days 5 to 7

11:19 AM

Happy K-Party Wednesday!
I'm finally back home in Cali after a week long vacation in Oahu! I had a crazy amount of fun & was grateful to be in Oahu at the same time as my boyfriend lol

Here are some pictures that were taken on the latter half of my trip! Keep reading to view them :D















Sooo that concludes the picture diaries of my Oahu trip :( I hope y'all enjoyed getting a little peek into my personal vaca lol

By the way, my Instagram feed @iheartpaytonjade is pretty much all pictures from my Oahu trip because I made it a few days before going lol

Feel free to check out my Insta & until next time, 

xoxo Payton

*READ PART 1 OF MY OAHU PICTURE DIARY HERE!!!*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~