Life~

6 Significant Things That I Accomplished Before Turning 18

10:09 AM

Hi guys! Happy K-party Wednesday!

It really has been a while since I have sat down and done a truly personal post. 

In a few weeks, I will be turning 18 on August 15! I'm excited and a bit sad at the same time. I'll be sad because August 15 will mean that I only have about a month left at home before I move into my university dorms. 

But in this post, I wanted to high light a few things that I've accomplished this year before I turn 18~

1) I successfully graduated high school with the highest honors.

High school was a bit hard at times, but I had worked hard every step of the way. With all of my hard work came many rewards. I was so happy to have graduated a 100% Seal Bearer in white at graduation~


2) I got accepted into my 1st choice university.

All of the hard work that I had put into high school and grades was all for this: getting into my first choice university! I was honestly so ecstatic when I found out that I got in. 

I really am excited to start school this September :)



3) I lost over 15 pounds.

I know I have mentioned this before, but this is truly an accomplishment that I'm proud of. It seriously is NOT easy to lose weight and it takes some time. 

But after I lost all of the weight that I wanted to, I felt much more happier and healthier. 

Find out how I did it HERE!



4) I got into my first relationship.

Although we were late bloomers when it came to dating, I still would never want to go back and change anything. I truly am happy to be with my lovely boyfriend right now <3

If you're interested, there are more couple photos of us on my INSTAGRAM~


5) I got my driver's license & my first car. 

I was a bit of a late bloomer when it comes to getting a driver's license but I officially got mine in June! I feel like having a driver's license is an important thing to have in the real world haha

I own a 2015 Kia Soul and I absolutely love it!


6) I truly was happy with my life and I still am :)

I feel as if I had truly found myself this year, and I'm sure life will get even better when I turn 18 on August 15. I'm pretty excited to see what 'adult life' will hold for me haha

So yeah~ That pretty much wraps up this week's post! 

I know it's pretty different from the last entires I've posted on this blog (which were pretty much all hauls lol) but I wanted to make sure I don't forget to share more personal posts with y'all :)

Do you guys have any tips or ideas for what I should do on my 18th birthday on August 15th? PLEASE let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear!

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~