Life~

A Mini Picture Diary of My 18th Birthday~

8:00 AM

Hi guys welcome back to my blog~
On Saturday August 15, I officially turned 18!~ Now I didn't have a traditional Filipino Debut Birthday party, but I decided to go out and have fun with my family and boyfriend!

Keep reading to see a mini picture diary of what I did on my 18th birthday!
@ a diner at 12 AM on August 15 to kick off my birthday!

At Extraordinary Desserts for brunch!

A Tofu Club with an Iced Matcha Latte
A shot of everyone's desserts! I had a slice of dulce de leche cake!

The amazing gift from my boyfriend <3 I love sheep lol

So I know this post was really short, but thanks for reading it! I'll be posting my Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner Review next Wednesday so make sure to come back!!!

Are any of you guys August babies? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear <3

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM: @iheartpaytonjade I'd love to follow back <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~