Ulzzang Makeup

Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner Review

8:57 AM

Hi guys~ Welcome back to my blog!


Today, I am so excited to share with you guys a review of the Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black! I had been dying to try out this product since so many Asian beauty product bloggers have raved about it!

I picked up this product at a local Mitsuwa and decided to try it out. 

Keep reading to hear my thoughts about this product!
I had super high expectations when it came to this product. So many beauty bloggers and Youtubers had talked about this product, so I was really excited to get it myself. 

Right off the bat, I thought that the packaging was super cute and girly. The print on the outside of the eyeliner was especially dainty and princess like. 
This eyeliner runs on really easily and smoothly. Because the tip is so slim, it makes it easier to make your eyeliner very precise and the exact shape you want it. 
When using this product, I did notice that the consistency was very watery and required about 2 layers to ensure bold color. 


Pros


  • Packaging is super cute
  • Draws on very precisely 
  • Can achieve any style/detail you'd like
  • Pretty easy to use if you're advanced with using eyeliner
  • Lasts pretty long but will come off with water/sweat

Cons


  • Expensive (I purchased mine for about $17.99!!!)
  • Hard to find unless you live near Japanese markets
  • Product is very watery 
  • Color is a bit weak
  • Needs 2 layer
So with the pros & cons shared, I honestly do think that this product is kind of overrated haha I mean, I get it, a lot of people like it because of the super pretty packaging or because of the fact that Tsubasa Masuwaka produced it. 

I did think this product worked pretty well, but I feel like it's a bit too overpriced for how watery the consistency is/how weak the color is. 

I purchased mine for about $17.99! That is the most expensive eyeliner I have ever purchased!

Have any of you guys tried this eyeliner? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, I'd love to hear!

Thanks so much for reading & until next time, 

xoxo Payton
FOLLOW MY INSTA: @iheartpaytonjade I'd love to follow back <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love reading your guys' comments! Feel free to leave a comment & follow for more~